Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:10 pm

Poll: What say you? Should man nips be prohibited or mandatory?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely no man nips ever
32.43%
12 32.43%
All mans are required to post nips
67.57%
25 67.57%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Nips Referendum
Man Nips Referendum
Please cast your vote on whether to ban man nips from the forum or to make man nips compulsory. These are the only two options. You may post complaints on the options in the thread, but please note that your vote will only count if you choose one of the two options in the poll.

On a somewhat related matter, if by chance man nips were to become compulsory the $350 million dollars spent weekly on man nip propaganda will likely go towards other really cool new things for the forum and things you'd really like to see forum dollars being spent on.

Now is your chance to make your voice heard. AF man nips or no AF man nips? You decide.

This post is being made by Losty the member not Losty the mod and is in no way affiliated with forum staff. The results of this referendum are non-binding
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Man Nips Referendum
#Nipocalypse Now. If you don't love mips, you don't love freedom. Vote for freedom.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
#Nipexit?
Dying to live, living to die.
NO WE MUST REMAIN

#Miptastic
Lol Losty! Nice. 

I voted mandatory nips. I'm willing to see weird ones if it gets me access to the pretty ones. Just sayin'.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Do I gotz to repost mine now?

[Image: Turtle_Nips.jpg]

Whoops, too late.
I'd love to be titilated by some man nips. Seriously.
Where are the man nips?

It's okay if they're chubby.
Mens chest-esses are thrilling even if they aren't chiseled, in my book.

Let's see 'em.
Clearly man nips must be man-datory. A chicken in every pot and 2.5 man nips on every post.
I voted no nips at all.

If women can't show theirs, there should be a universal ban.
Dying to live, living to die.
While they're at it... can we get man buns, too? Thank you and good day.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian