Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 5:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK to leave EU
RE: UK to leave EU
(July 8, 2016 at 6:02 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(July 8, 2016 at 5:57 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: The economic expert consensus is that Brexit is bad for the economy. Brexiteers are not comparing a long term financial future of the result of Brexit against what it could have been if Brexit hadn't happened.

Why did you bold the word expert there?  

If you're going to insult people, have the fucking balls to insult them, stop implying shit by emboldening text.

I don't get it. I'm emphasizing the importance of economic experts.

I wasn't insulting you at all.

Here's an insult: You're a twat for thinking bolding the word 'expert' was an insult.
(July 9, 2016 at 11:39 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(July 8, 2016 at 6:02 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Why did you bold the word expert there?  

If you're going to insult people, have the fucking balls to insult them, stop implying shit by emboldening text.

I don't get it. I'm emphasizing the importance of economic experts.

I wasn't insulting you at all.

Here's an insult: You're a twat for thinking bolding the word 'expert' was an insult.

Much better.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
Why thank you kind sir, have a grape.
No you may not take a bunch.
(July 11, 2016 at 4:11 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Why thank you kind sir, have a grape.

Are you wishing piles upon my poor hoop?
Grapes are tasty.
(July 11, 2016 at 4:25 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Grapes are tasty.

Arse grapes aren't, believe you me.
UK to leave EU
So...Leadstrom has pulled out and May should take over as PM on Wednesday.
(July 11, 2016 at 4:33 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(July 11, 2016 at 4:25 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Grapes are tasty.

Arse grapes aren't, believe you me.

Personally I've never tasted one. But I'll take your word for it.
(July 11, 2016 at 5:29 pm)ukatheist Wrote: So...Leadstrom has pulled out and May should take over as PM on Wednesday.

May is definitely the best out of both of them. She's also promised to reform the Conservative Party, so we'll see how that works out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1075 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7473 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4891 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2521 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  EU: Should the UK Leave or Stay? Napoléon 255 23189 May 4, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Ben Carson Threatens to Leave GOP Minimalist 11 2092 December 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital kılıç_mehmet 39 8828 November 20, 2013 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  French troops to leave Afghanistan Something completely different 23 8476 November 20, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Brakeman