Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
(July 20, 2016 at 11:39 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Sorry that pic is blurry... my phone sucks

It's not the phone... it's the hand that holds it Angel
I'm telling my teacher you said her hand sucks. Tongue
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 20, 2016 at 11:52 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I'm telling my teacher you said her hand sucks. Tongue

You do that!
In the meantime, did I tell you that you two gals look great?
You are too kind. Thank you. Smile
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 20, 2016 at 1:41 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Fun!  I'm looking forward to the next visitors to Portland.

I think I'm up next.

CM, you gonna be able to make it to the Cadillac Cafe for breakfast on Thurs. Sep. 22nd?!?

Jenny's welcome too, of course, but I'll be down her way later on the 22nd and staying in Salem/Keizer most of the weekend.

I'll also be back in Portland the following Sunday to catch up with some friends and former co-workers so dinner/evening drinks wouldn't be out of the question that night either.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 20, 2016 at 10:27 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(July 20, 2016 at 1:41 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Fun!  I'm looking forward to the next visitors to Portland.

I think I'm up next.

CM, you gonna be able to make it to the Cadillac Cafe for breakfast on Thurs. Sep. 22nd?!?

Jenny's welcome too, of course, but I'll be down her way later on the 22nd and staying in Salem/Keizer most of the weekend.

I'll also be back in Portland the following Sunday to catch up with some friends and former co-workers so dinner/evening drinks wouldn't be out of the question that night either.

A Thursday morning? Probably not, boo Sad Stoopid job always getting in the way of stuff...

Unless I take time off to go down and visit... will have to assess the situation and workload as the date approaches.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Robvalue has agreed for us to meet some time within the next few weeks! Smile
He and Emma are going to pick out a nice weekend for me to come visit them. Big Grin
TheRealJoeFish Wrote:Ok, everyone, I've got my itinerary set for my super-fun in-between-jobs road trip!

I will be in or near the following places on the following days:

August 30: Columbus, Ohio*
August 31: Louisville, Kentucky*
September 1: Nashville, Tennessee
September 2 through 4: Memphis, Tennessee
September 5: Natchez, Mississippi
September 6 through 7: New Orleans, Louisiana
September 8: Pensacola, Florida*
September 9 through 11: Jacksonville, Florida
September 12: Columbia, South Carolina
September 13: Greensboro, North Carolina*
September 14: Washington, Virginia
September 15: high above the atlantic ocean
September 16 through 19: Trosa, Sweden* (yes, really)

Dates/Locations with ***asterisks*** are dates/locations where I don't have somewhere to sleep yet (I am trying to minimize hotel usage).  Of course, regardless of whether I've made sleeping arrangements, I'd be thrilled to meet anyone who's in the area!!! Let me know here or PM me if you want to meet up or hang out or chillax or of course provide me with bedding!

I'm in Columbia, SC. I see no asterisk, so I know you've got someplace to crash. I would love to share a meal and/or drink with you and any other friends we can round up. First one's on me.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
It is today that I get to meet Rob and Emma!
Can't wait, but still have a long way to go...
Poca very kindly came a long way to visit me! I much appreciate it.

He's a lovely guy, we had lots of fun Smile He briefly met Emma and Opal, then got to pander to my bunnies. We managed to cook some stuff between us and ate a bit too much Tongue

We chatted, he showed me how to play some inferior tank game, and it went way too quickly!

Pictures will follow Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum