Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
You are very pretty, Kayenneh.
*blush*

No. I'm not. Not that I'm not a swamp troll either, but.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Both hot

/discussion.
You are pretty. Don't be modest. Smile
(June 22, 2011 at 5:10 pm)Shell B Wrote: You are pretty. Don't be modest. Smile

Ah, it's not that I'm modest. I was until my late teens an irredeemable tomboy, so I never added the word pretty to my list of adjectives that describes me. I always thought myself as a crow; a bit rough around the edges, not too comely, but annoying and somewhat smart Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

No time like the present. Add to that vocab!
Trying to update my sig ...
(June 22, 2011 at 5:10 pm)Shell B Wrote: You are pretty. Don't be modest. Smile

There is nothing modest about me at all... Im so ugly I can scare the fuck out of a muskrat.

Im so fugly that dogs try to bury me.

The presence of my ugliness alone can strip paint from your car and pit the enamel on your teeth.
(June 22, 2011 at 5:19 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: There is nothing modest about me at all... Im so ugly I can scare the fuck out of a muskrat.

Im so fugly that dogs try to bury me.

The presence of my ugliness alone can strip paint from your car and pit the enamel on your teeth.

..Does it help if I think you have a wonderful personality? Big Grin

(June 22, 2011 at 5:17 pm)Epimethean Wrote: No time like the present. Add to that vocab!

I can try.. And I guess a thank you is in order to everyone who paid me a compliment (even though I feel very flustered and awkward at the moment '^^)

(June 22, 2011 at 5:16 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Ah, it's not that I'm modest. I was until my late teens an irredeemable tomboy, so I never added the word pretty to my list of adjectives that describes me. I always thought myself as a crow; a bit rough around the edges, not too comely, but annoying and somewhat smart Big Grin

You sound like me. Smile

(June 22, 2011 at 5:20 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: I can try.. And I guess a thank you is in order to everyone who paid me a compliment (even though I feel very flustered and awkward at the moment '^^)

Haha, I can relate. You'll be fine, though. Just don't let it go to your head.

And you are very attractive, too. Pretty cool chicks here.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 137647 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 517 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 502 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 1151 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 1009 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 722 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1597 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1301 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2305 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2891 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one