Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
RE: Enlightened rants...
(September 22, 2017 at 3:15 pm)Astreja Wrote:
(September 22, 2017 at 3:04 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Now just get rid of the books and preachers, get out of the way, and have God come 'round and say "HI".  That's the only thing that's ever going to convince me.  

This is the only thing that would convince me, too.  No more books purporting to be the holy writ of a deity.  No more human messengers claiming to speak for gods.  No more fucking "spiritual experiences" that we cannot empirically verify.  Direct contact with the gods themselves in the real world, or STFU and GTFO.

You guys set the bar too low...
Direct contact for every single human being on Earth... All that ever were, all that ever will be, and not just once per lifetime.... I don't know... every birthday, or so!

That's my level of evidence.

That history excludes a god that has done this... is... telling.
(September 22, 2017 at 1:19 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:    For Atheists: you want to convince them that God exists; ignoring the fact that they're atheists by choice, and that probably your God doesn't sound so

(bold mine)
There is no choice in being an atheist. Small remark. I didn't chose to disbelief. you don't chose to disbelieve other religions. You just don't. I disbelieve just one more religion than you.
(September 22, 2017 at 10:23 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(September 21, 2017 at 11:58 pm)Cyberman Wrote: ROFLOL

"What a good question, but it's your fault that I'm not going to answer it."

Wow.

*smiles*

So you guys can understand what I say sometimes.

When you're not being a sanctimonious, pretentious prick, sure.

I can also recognise red herrings, too. It's now on record that I asked an intelligent question about the issues you yourself raised, and you chose to run rather than even to consider a thoughtful response. Is this how you wish to be regarded here? Because very well done.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Not only do you guys think you know exactly how God would be, you have put terms on him on he would prove himself and the path.

There is no doubt that it is upon God to show the way, and provide proof, but you can't just decide what that would be and decide how you are to approach this issue.

Is this how you approach a person you are attracted to sexually for example, make a bunch of terms they have to do or do you try to impress them, please them, to get intimate with them.

Just admit to yourself, you are attracted to what is fleeting, and you are not searching God like a lost lover or anything like that, nor have sincerely sought to see what he might have explained himself on how to approached and remembered and recognized.

You have already decided no book in the world can possibly be from God, and you go to every scripture with that attitude, no wonder you don't perceive the explanation on how to see the clear proof and don't gain insight into the link we have with God.

God veiled himself only due to that actions are for other than him,  while God's Authoritarian leadership resembles more that of a man,  a woman manifests more of how God is to pleased and approached,  and God's love and compassion is closer to that of a mother for her child.

There is a door, and it's God door, and we are to approach his door with humility, to the extent we prostate to God through it, and obey God through it, and follow God through it.

As the door is pure stream from God,  we ought to make sure not attribute this station to some human or Jinn or Alien or whatever, that doesn't have proofs.

I agree we need decisive proofs. But how am I suppose to show that if you have decided already, God hasn't proved it? 

You've decided what God would really do if he would really exist, so it seems you guys know God best... and I am just talking non-sense with no book giving light and no knowledge. 

You guys know exactly how the proof of God would be, how he would want to connect with us, and you know exactly what God would do.

Mashallah, you know so much about God but then assert he doesn't exist.
I see a little silhouetto of a man. Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me. (Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo. Galileo figaro. Magnifico! I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity. Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah! No, we will not let you go! (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go! (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go! (Let me go.) Will not let you go! (Let me go.) Will not let you go. (Let me go.) No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oh mamma mia, mamma mia mamma mia, let me go! Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 22, 2017 at 5:43 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I see a little silhouetto of a man. Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me. (Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo. Galileo figaro. Magnifico! I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity. Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah! No, we will not let you go! (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go! (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go! (Let me go.) Will not let you go! (Let me go.) Will not let you go. (Let me go.) No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oh mamma mia, mamma mia mamma mia, let me go! Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!

By the name of God overcomes all things, for the leader is the name of God and he is stronger then all devils put together and can overcome them. Through the name of God, no harm from all harms and catastrophes, can harm a soul. It is safeguarded by the Guide who shows the way and gives vision in the darkness.

If you mock the name of God, you really are deluded.

The only thing you should rely on is the name of God for all else is bound to perish, but whatever the name of God established of relationships and love remains. 

The pious ones to one another will remain friends, while the deceivers and disbelievers, will see they used each other for their whims, and benefited from each other for a time, but none of their bond will remain.

Sad how immersed you guys are in the darkness that you mock every feature of the light and the path.
Blessed are the cheesemakers.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(September 22, 2017 at 5:51 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Blessed are the cheesemakers.

The peacemakers are always those who held on to the rope of God and didn't try to put out the light of God, but spread what God has enjoined.  

They know justice will only be achieved if people seek the truth and enjoin it.

Jesus was the rope of God of his time, today it's another human guide.

There is always a handhold of God no matter how you guys try to put it out with your words.
NI!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
*smiles*

God is truly the Greatest no matter how much people try to feed their dark egos and heighten themselves over his beauty.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 13162 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi