Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 7:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
RE: Enlightened rants...
Take your meds, will ya?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
All of that, and just one period.  That's stingy use of punctuation.  Does it sound like that when you say it, or when you think it?  You don't breath?  Wink
(I think we -are- his meds, LFC)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 22, 2018 at 8:57 am)Khemikal Wrote: (I think we -are- his meds, LFC)

That made me laugh.

Madness was my fault and it was me, but I am healing. It's a great trial and catastrophe, it's nothing to joke about Lady of Camus.

I don't intend to ever get off my meds.

But do you think people with my condition, are to be dismissed merely because they went crazy?
You aren't healing..or receiving any help at all, if you're standing here telling us that "madness" was your fault.  Stop talking to those silly goddamned Imams and find a pro.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 22, 2018 at 8:59 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 22, 2018 at 8:57 am)Khemikal Wrote: (I think we -are- his meds, LFC)

That made me laugh.

Madness was my fault and it was me, but I am healing. It's a great trial and catastrophe, it's nothing to joke about Lady of Camus.

But do you think people with my condition, are to be dismissed merely because they went crazy?

No.  I think you are to be dismissed because your arguments suck and you have no evidence, despite all your squawking to the contrary.  😏
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(January 22, 2018 at 9:15 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(January 22, 2018 at 8:59 am)MysticKnight Wrote: That made me laugh.

No.  I think you are to be dismissed because your arguments suck and you have no evidence, despite all your squawking to the contrary.  😏

Then you shouldn't bring up the issue of my madness.
(January 22, 2018 at 9:22 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 22, 2018 at 9:15 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: No.  I think you are to be dismissed because your arguments suck and you have no evidence, despite all your squawking to the contrary.  😏

Then you shouldn't bring up the issue of my madness.

Oh, trust me; I’d recommend meds to most of the theists here.  It has nothing to do with your madness, specifically.

MK, mental illness is generally not something that can or should be self-treated. You may need medications, or counselling, or both, depending on the actual condition. If you are struggling with this, don't try to overpower the condition with willpower and don't feel guilty about having the illness -- consult with a medical professional.
Unbalanced, unguided, and chaotic love is the definition of evil. And if you don't recognize the source and goal of love, the highest value, aka God, well the shoe fits.
(January 24, 2018 at 11:03 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Unbalanced, unguided, and chaotic love is the definition of evil. And if you don't recognize the source and goal of love, the highest value, aka God, well the shoe fits.

You see?... that's the sort of thing that could be interpreted to mean that anyone who "don't recognize the source and goal of love, the highest value, aka God" is evil.
Do you really want to say that so many of us here on this forum are evil?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 13162 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi