Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
RE: Evolution
(March 10, 2018 at 11:13 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(March 10, 2018 at 11:10 am)Little Rik Wrote: Not really Khem.
- and then you proceed to explain exactly how..yes, really.  

Quote:To me subhumans are those people that are not entitle to live in a human body anymore due to their bad actions.
Obviously in the next life they will reborn in an animal body but this is my personal opinion.
However God can decide otherwise knowing better each consciousness of each individual.

Let us hope that your friend doesn't reborn as your pet.  Smile
Yes..yes, we know........you think that karma will do bad things™ to all the subhumans you feel aren't entitled to live anymore, like Homeless Nutter.

Who said that ...........subhumans aren't entitled to live anymore?

Everybody will live for ever (energy-consciousness is behind destruction) however it doesn't mean that they will have to come back in a human body.
If they live like animals why they should come back in a human body?
Obviously they will have to undergo the animal life before they will come back as humans.

What a waste of life but that is his own choice and his free will be gone for sometime until he will reborn as a human.  Lightbulb

(March 10, 2018 at 11:25 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(March 10, 2018 at 11:16 am)Little Rik Wrote: So you are telling me that the little girl never lived before and never did anything wrong?

Well, well Chimp here we have a new mind reader.
Congratulation.  Rolleyes

Yes! That is what I am saying. She never did anything wrong and certainly does not deserve rape. That is your sick philosophy.

Ok, then.

Are you ready to show me that she never did something wrong with solid evidence?

Put up or shut up son.  Lightbulb
(March 10, 2018 at 11:33 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(March 10, 2018 at 11:25 am)chimp3 Wrote: Yes! That is what I am saying. She never did anything wrong and certainly does not deserve rape. That is your sick philosophy.

Ok, then.

Are you ready to show me that she never did something wrong with solid evidence?

Put up or shut up son.  Lightbulb

At least once a year I like to remind our fellow forum lurkers the hidden sickness of your twisted thoughts. I can not conceive of any humanist ever finding a reason that rape would be acceptable. You seem to revel in it. I hope you do not have children. If you do or have, please keep this sick idea away from them. If they suffer from sexual abuse they would only feel guilt and shame for bringing rape upon themselves.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested, in accordance with the scientific method, using a predefined protocol of observation and experiment.
Scientific theory - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
(March 6, 2018 at 5:25 am)Cod Wrote:
(March 6, 2018 at 12:53 am)Whateverist Wrote: And yet I can no more look away from Rik than I can a gruesome freeway auto accident.  Oh, the horror!

Interacting with Rik for me is like eating pizza that's too hot and burning your mouth, but you can't help but carry on.

LOL That is exactly what it's like. I tried to think of another example but I failed very hard.

Let’s switch from intelligent design to some blocks on the floor.

“Look at those blocks, in a perfect line. That can’t have happened by chance. They were placed that way.”

“But they’re not in a perfect line, it’s crooked all over the place.”

“That’s because you made the guy who did it angry, so he moved them a bit out of place.”

“How did I make him angry? Never mind. So, since they’re not in a perfect line, your argument fails.”

“But they would have been in a straight line if they were in a straight line. They used to be.”

“How do you know they used to be?”

“Someone told me.”

“Okay, well if they were actually in a line, which they are not, we would then consider all possible explanations.”

“No we won’t, because I can’t believe anything else.”

“I think that’s your problem.”
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 10, 2018 at 3:28 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(March 10, 2018 at 2:12 am)He lives Wrote: There is actual science and there is science  such as what I refer to as happenstance science. Abiogenesis is a terminology where there are many hypotheses and NO clear answers. This type of science can only be described as a belief and not actual science. With so many guesses as to how life began the best you have is a hunch. Your conclusion is entirely based on a guess that is so far fetched it is in the realm of being completely impossible.

You know, coming here with, at best, willful ignorance of the science you desperately want to refute is going to impress and/or convince exactly no one. You know that, right?

It's obvious you don't understand abiogenesis, evolution or even fundamental biology, yet you expect us to accept ID, completely unsupported by any actual evidence, simply on your say-so. Talk about arrogance in the extreme!

What do you mean no evidence? Every living thing is evidence of a creator but you have become blinded to this fact. You are relying on nothing more than a guess that somehow inorganic material came to life by happenstance. You believe in the impossible because it is very apparent that our bodies were designed.

(March 10, 2018 at 3:20 am)He lives Wrote: So many are the conditions which would have had to have been satisfied for life to be created out of inorganic material and then developed into a human body without intelligent design would be an impossibility. Intelligent design is much more probable. I believe that intelligence has always existed and that our bodies were intellectually designed.

I'm personally incredulous, so magic, isn't a valid argument. Could you perhaps describe the process your gawd used to make man from dirt and woman from spare ribs? Please, don't point at the buy-bull. I've read that shit and the methodology is, not surprisingly, completely absent.

Not magic but by the faith which you lack. It is by faith that a person can get well by taking a placebo. You do not recognise the power of faith, but I have seen it work.

(March 10, 2018 at 3:38 am)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:So many are the conditions which would have had to have been satisfied for life to be created out of inorganic material and then developed into a human body without intelligent design would be an impossibility. Intelligent design is much more probable. I believe that intelligence has always existed and that our bodies were intellectually designed.
1. No one cares about your  personnel credulity

That is your opinion. However there are people who will listen to logic even if you don't.
(March 10, 2018 at 1:00 pm)He lives Wrote:
(March 10, 2018 at 3:28 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: You know, coming here with, at best, willful ignorance of the science you desperately want to refute is going to impress and/or convince exactly no one. You know that, right?

It's obvious you don't understand abiogenesis, evolution or even fundamental biology, yet you expect us to accept ID, completely unsupported by any actual evidence, simply on your say-so. Talk about arrogance in the extreme!

What do you mean no evidence? Every living thing is evidence of a creator but you have become blinded to this fact. You are relying on nothing more than a guess that somehow inorganic material came to life by happenstance. You believe in the impossible because it is very apparent that our bodies were designed.

I'm personally incredulous, so magic, isn't a valid argument. Could you perhaps describe the process your gawd used to make man from dirt and woman from spare ribs? Please, don't point at the buy-bull. I've read that shit and the methodology is, not surprisingly, completely absent.

Not magic but by the faith which you lack. It is by faith that a person can get well by taking a placebo. You do not recognise the power of faith, but I have seen it work.

Wow. You're too stone stupid to even follow the conversation. Either our parents are worse teachers than I originally thought, they have truly poor materials to work with or (most likely) both.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(March 10, 2018 at 4:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:I believe that intelligence has always existed and that our bodies were intellectually designed.

Tooth decay, renal failure, harlequin foetus syndrome, cancers too numerous to list, eyes in backwards, haemophilia, Larsen syndrome, mircocephaly, spina bifida, congenital syphilis, cri du chat, Huntington's chorea, lissencephaly and on and on and on.

So, tell me - where does the 'intelligence' come in?

Boru

I have cancer because I have a imperfect mortal body. Our bodies were designed to die. We became mortal because of sin however this mortal will become immortal. This imperfect body will become a perfected body. Intelligence has always existed.

(March 10, 2018 at 6:11 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(March 9, 2018 at 4:17 pm)He lives Wrote:  Do you have another possibility for abiogenesis? I only know of two, intelligent design or happenstance.

Self-organisation.

Wouldn't that be intelligent design?

(March 10, 2018 at 2:48 am)He lives Wrote: Up to date research on abiogenesis has many hypothesis on the beginning of life. Which of these do you prefer? However they are all based on happenstance.

None of them are based on 'happenstance'.

Then what are they based on?
(March 10, 2018 at 1:17 am)Whateverist Wrote: ...  I think I'd have more luck explaining evolution to my dogs than to you and Banned.

Yes you do have a lot of explaining to do, since there isn't any evidence for evolution in nature, in reality, in the past and present. You may like to explain why you believe that the illustrations of man apes are real.

(March 10, 2018 at 6:11 am)Mathilda Wrote: Self-organisation.

No such thing.
Yeah.

This one isn't worth wasting time and explanations on.

He will likely claim it's because I can't prove evolution. No, it's because i could explain it very well with links showing all the evidence he needs, and you will still deny it, making up more magical words and phrases to go alongside "happenstance".
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30741 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger