Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any other guys experience this?
RE: Any other guys experience this?
(April 15, 2018 at 9:33 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Al Parker was rather famous for being able to insert his, (along with his massive dong) simultaneously into select asses . . .

Not sure such a feat would be a cause or cure for Kit's concern, but might be fun to find out.

Mmmm, he was yummy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
He was indeed . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 15, 2018 at 9:17 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 15, 2018 at 6:55 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: This is not the mundane, rational response thread. Do pay more attention!

Itchy balls are no joking matter.

That's why I dangled that out there.  Tongue
I love scratching my balls when they itch (don't worry, I always wash my hands right after I'm done), but I would freak out if my balls began to bleed from too much scratching.
Shave them
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Itching is not the biggest concern.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseba...-1.3933906

Quote:Yankees’ Tyler Austin says the real fight is the one against testicular cancer

Quote:Austin explained that he started feeling pain out of nowhere and went about a week without saying anything because it would come and go. But then suddenly one morning he woke up and felt miserable. He tried to tough it out, but it was so severe that he told his mother. She called a doctor and was told to take her son to the hospital.

Austin was 17 when this happened.
(April 15, 2018 at 11:18 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Shave them

Pay no attention to her, she just likes guys who look pre-pubescent.  (She doesn't really rob the cradle, she just likes the look of hairless pink balls.)   Big Grin
JFC, seven pages about itchy balls?
You could try a Gwyneth Paltrow steam, with extra Vicks mentholatum.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sheep dip ??

[Image: JS34654996.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 855 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 1005 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 410 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 825 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 349 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions? no one 21 2994 June 11, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 918 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1479 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1541 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3272 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K