Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 6:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
RE: A question
(September 26, 2011 at 8:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: LOL, you thought I wasn't? See, there was the problem. I'm actually so good at what I do I don't have to leave the house. My wife works for insurance and spending money (and also, probably, to get away from me and the kids for a little bit).

Don't pretend to have a career, I already know you don't. Its ok, I think it's interesting you and your wife have switched gender roles.

The thought of working and watching children probably makes his tweenage head explode. (you could, of course, have just checked my cert status MR. USDA if you wanted to know what I did for a living, and how often) Next time you're sweeping an admins floor, just hand them the number in my bio..lol, they'll know what to do with it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
There's nothing wrong with staying at home and looking after the children. I brought my children up as a single father from when they were 3 and 6 and it is certainly as involved as any career and nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it was/is one of the proudest and rewarding aspects of my life!!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 26, 2011 at 8:18 pm)Rhythm Wrote: The thought of working and watching children probably makes his tweenage head explode. (you could, of course, have just checked my cert status MR. USDA if you wanted to know what I did for a living, and how often)

Hard to watch kids when you spend your life on here isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c

Statler's an ass. He wouldn't understand that. Furthermore, he is either lying about being the primary breadwinner for his family or he lied about his age on other websites. Either way, I doubt someone that insincere has any clue what it means to raise children -- properly, anyway.
Hehehe, i wish I could get into it like some of the folks I know. I'm always looking for ways to pull together the extra coin to get my wife back home. I miss breakfast, and waking up dressed with my shoes on (lol, no shit..and awesome)

(beauty of wireless btw stat, ask your mommy to buy you a router and you too will be mobile)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 26, 2011 at 8:24 pm)Shell B Wrote: Statler's an ass. He wouldn't understand that. Furthermore, he is either lying about being the primary breadwinner for his family or he lied about his age on other websites. Either way, I doubt someone that insincere has any clue what it means to raise children -- properly, anyway.

Why would I have to be lying? You don’t even know how old I am. You would think since you get so outraged when people make assumptions about you that you wouldn’t make them about others.

(September 26, 2011 at 8:24 pm)Rhythm Wrote: (beauty of wireless btw stat, ask your mommy to buy you a router and you too will be mobile)

Nah, I already have one and even if I didn’t I wouldn’t have to ask anyone to buy me one because I have a…..wait what are they called…..oh yeah….JOB.

(September 26, 2011 at 8:31 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: Why would I have to be lying? You don’t even know how old I am. You would think since you get so outraged when people make assumptions about you that you wouldn’t make them about others.

It's not an assumption if you have your age listed on other websites, either incorrectly or correctly and you're lying here.

(September 26, 2011 at 8:34 pm)Shell B Wrote: It's not an assumption if you have your age listed on other websites, either incorrectly or correctly and you're lying here.

Other websites? Are you stalking me? That's a bit scary actually. I am 26 years old, that is plenty old enough to have a career. I got my degree when I was 22. I have been with the USDA for 2 years and taught for a year before that. Maybe you should think a little bit before you make unfounded accusations about the honesty of others you hypocrite.

The Game is Afoot

[Image: SH-The-Game-is-Afoot-iP-Header.png]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8912 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17688 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan