Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 12:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
RE: A question
Well, for starters, having your head wedged that far up said horses ass surely must turn the horse green with illness.

There you go - different color.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Perhaps, Stat, because I have a wife, three children, and my batshit crazy mother who all depend on me in this home. My in laws who cannot make their rent payments without my help, and my little brother and sister down in FL living in my house, an ex wife with alimony and child support to account for, and yet.......I get all of this done from my shitty little keyboard, while watching my children, and ridiculing your daily doses of idiocy.

So excuse me for thinking that your idea of "winning the bread" is a little pedestrian, what with you and your imaginary wife to contend with.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
this is almost as good as my football game to witness.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
And I hate football...
(September 26, 2011 at 8:17 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: ...I think it's interesting you and your wife have switched gender roles.

And I think it's interesting that in this day and age you still believe that someone's gender should have anything to do with working status in a family. Actually, I don't find it interesting, I find it disgusting. As a stay at home dad, I resent the implication that I am failing to live up to the duties expected of me because of my Y chromosome.

While you may have been talking to Rhythm, I see any insult towards non working fathers as an insult towards me. And don't try to say it wasn't an insult, because the point being insinuated by your comment is very clear. Please Stat, join the rest of us in the 21st century.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Did we really go from a thread that discussed the happy possibilities or eventualities of meeting up with each other to a pissing match - essentially over who had the bigger dick based on their 'job'?

I would never argue that my dick was bigger than Stats based on my job. I would base my argument entirely on the size of my dick..lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
All right. I don't give a shit who started it, but cut it out. Now. Salty doesn't deserve it.

That said, if you want to start a thread defining gender roles and your archaic ways of viewing them, Stat, be my guest. This forum could use a bit of action.
(September 27, 2011 at 8:38 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: All right. I don't give a shit who started it, but cut it out. Now. Salty doesn't deserve it.

That said, if you want to start a thread defining gender roles and your archaic ways of viewing them, Stat, be my guest. This forum could use a bit of action.

Archaic views on gender roles and how they do NOT pertain to today's society??
Thinking"
Sounds good but I doubt Salad Waldorf has the balls for it...he IS ONLY 26 years old ya know...
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm 26, and I ain't got a problem kickin' shit.

Age is no factor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 9501 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 19060 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan