Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
(April 2, 2019 at 7:02 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 5:42 pm)Succubus Wrote: I fucking 'hate' Barry Mannilow. Is he dead yet? Not that I care.

Sorry, what?

Boru

Her name was Lola, from Copacabana, the hottest spot north of Havana...

[Image: 84bcf2fcd0521518e968e87a8a7aaa5a.483x500x1.jpg]

Sorry, I should have hidden that under a 'not safe for those with a full stomach' tag.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(April 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 7:54 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, but you are a misogynist. At least, you say things that make you very much seem like one.

But I obviously don't care.

Because she's a bigot?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 2, 2019 at 3:23 pm)Yonadav Wrote: You didn't want to talk honestly. You wanted to slander. Slander turns stale. Then no one cares.

This from a fuckhead who's nothing but slander since he got here? Seriously?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(April 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 7:54 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, but you are a misogynist. At least, you say things that make you very much seem like one.

But I obviously don't care.

I don't think that's obvious at all. I mean, you obviously hate women for some reason or another. I suspect it has to do with your mother, but that's neither here nor there.
I was under the impression that thought vomit threads are welcome here.

Guess it depends on who you are. shrug

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 2, 2019 at 8:41 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm)Yonadav Wrote: But I obviously don't care.

I don't think that's obvious at all. I mean, you obviously hate women for some reason or another. I suspect it has to do with your mother, but that's neither here nor there.

What is the basis for your suspicion about my mother?
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
I think it’s better not to care about other people’s base reactions and care more about their thoughts and intent. Throwing the baby with the bath water smacks of waste and unresolved issues. If you don’t care it’s easier to analyze a situation and manipulate it towards your goal. Some would say that’s sociopathic though. I don’t think a normalized person could divorce themselves from emotion entirely. Because at its simplest element caring is one of the easiest ways to shape and focus will into action.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(April 2, 2019 at 9:58 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 8:41 pm)Shell B Wrote: I don't think that's obvious at all. I mean, you obviously hate women for some reason or another. I suspect it has to do with your mother, but that's neither here nor there.

What is the basis for your suspicion about my mother?

Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about... your mother?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(April 2, 2019 at 10:24 pm)tackattack Wrote: I think it’s better not to care about other people’s base reactions and care more about their thoughts and intent. Throwing the baby with the bath water smacks of waste and unresolved issues. If you don’t care it’s easier to analyze a situation and manipulate it towards your goal. Some would say that’s sociopathic though. I don’t think a normalized person could divorce themselves from emotion entirely. Because at its simplest element caring is one of the easiest ways to shape and focus will into action.

I think that your analogy about throwing out the baby with the bathwater is backwards. The baby gets thrown out with the bathwater over, and over, and over, and finally you just stop caring.

(April 2, 2019 at 11:51 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 9:58 pm)Yonadav Wrote: What is the basis for your suspicion about my mother?

Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about... your mother?

WTF? Am I supposed to lay down on a couch or something? Shell is the one who started talking about my mother.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(April 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 2, 2019 at 10:24 pm)tackattack Wrote: I think it’s better not to care about other people’s base reactions and care more about their thoughts and intent. Throwing the baby with the bath water smacks of waste and unresolved issues. If you don’t care it’s easier to analyze a situation and manipulate it towards your goal. Some would say that’s sociopathic though. I don’t think a normalized person could divorce themselves from emotion entirely. Because at its simplest element caring is one of the easiest ways to shape and focus will into action.

I think that your analogy about throwing out the baby with the bathwater is backwards. The baby gets thrown out with the bathwater over, and over, and over, and finally you just stop caring.

(April 2, 2019 at 11:51 pm)Succubus Wrote: Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about... your mother?

WTF? Am I supposed to lay down on a couch or something? Shell is the one who started talking about my mother.

No, you are supposed to reveal your pistol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4613 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 5640 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh