Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 3:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
Dude was definitely sexist. I never saw anything racist.
White male grievance is how all the cool racists communicate their racism now. It's not like the klan of old. They mesh better than they used to. If a person didn't keep up with the development of white supremacist propaganda they might be standing in the middle of a convention hall full of racists, and not see them, just think that they're surrounded by assholes. Very successful rebranding campaign. That's how white nationalism found it's contemporary footing.

How it mainstreamed.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 11, 2019 at 10:18 pm)Shell B Wrote: Dude was definitely sexist. I never saw anything racist.

Do we know what sex "dude" was?  I think he was claiming to be a trans person, so I'm kind of confused about some of his positions.

(April 11, 2019 at 10:21 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: White male grievance is how all the cool racists communicate their racism now.  It's not like the klan of old.  They mesh better than they used to.  If a person didn't keep up with the development of white supremacist propaganda they might be standing in the middle of a convention hall full of racists, and not see them, just think that they're surrounded by assholes.  Very successful rebranding campaign.  That's how white nationalism found it's contemporary footing.

How it mainstreamed.

I love how you are the only one here constantly complaining about race, and then you pretend you're not racist.  Cool story. Smile
You know, what, since the thread got revived, I've decided to make an opportunity I missed during my earlier posts in the thread:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
How original Tongue
Benny, he identified as male, but had a MTF sex change, according to him. Therefore, "dude" is dude, and that's irrelevant. Whether male or female, he is sexist as a motherfucker.
For someone who doesn't care, it seems that he can't stay away from here.  He's on the Forum right now.

Sad.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 12, 2019 at 5:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: For someone who doesn't care, it seems that he can't stay away from here.  He's on the Forum right now.

Sad.

Boru

Not even the savvy to hide his online presence, but then he could be winding you up.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(April 12, 2019 at 4:00 pm)Shell B Wrote: Benny, he identified as male, but had a MTF sex change, according to him. Therefore, "dude" is dude, and that's irrelevant. Whether male or female, he is sexist as a motherfucker.

Personally, I think we're all sexist.  I for sure am-- in people I know, there are behaviors that they consistently do that I consider derivative of gender-- either roles or instinct; and for people I don't know well, I have some expectations of how they're likely to behave based on their sex.  I can't imagine any honest human being having exactly identical images in their world view for male and female people as general categories.

But if Yonadav had a MTF sex change, there may be something really deep going on there-- like some real pain or a very serious dysphoria.  I wish he'd answered my questions about it, but I guess even though he mentioned it, it's still private.  Too bad, maybe I'll never know. Sad

(April 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm)Succubus Wrote: Not even the savvy to hide his online presence, but then he could be winding you up.

I gotta say, this thing you guys are doing here, calling someone out because they are showing up as browsing the forum-- not a good look.

I don't like the pitchfork and torch mentality-- whatever a person thinks about me, I'd rather have a chance to talk about it than to run them off. Always. Even if there's real hatred, I'd like to know more about how the person became hateful.

Are we really only inclusive of those who are of a like mind as us? That seems pretty shallow-- not much better than a theist forum, tbh. The "right" type of intolerance is still intolerance, and I don't think it's the best position to take, ever.

Even in the case of a bona-fide KKK member, or a rapist or murder or child-molester are full-on woman or man-hater, I'd want the person to be able to make comments, so I could have a chance to interact with them-- how else will I really understand? I wish these forums would be less tribal, and hold more sincerely to the value of free speech.

There have been a few cases where my own conduct fully tilted someone online, and they ended up being the ones to go too far-- excessive verbal abuse, or whatever. But so long as someone is not just purely trolling (like copy-pasta bullshit or doxing or something), as long as they are expressing their views and attempting to form arguments, I'd never want them run out of town.
(April 12, 2019 at 6:39 pm)bennyboy Wrote: I gotta say, this thing you guys are doing here, calling someone out because they are showing up as browsing the forum-- not a good look.

I don't like the pitchfork and torch mentality-- whatever a person thinks about me, I'd rather have a chance to talk about it than to run them off.  Always.  Even if there's real hatred, I'd like to know more about how the person became hateful.

Are we really only inclusive of those who are of a like mind as us?  That seems pretty shallow-- not much better than a theist forum, tbh.  The right type of intolerance is still intolerance, and I don't think it's the best position to take, ever...

If you announce to the world you are leaving because you have repeatedly had your arse handed you on a plate then do so with some dignity. If he doesn't know who to hide is presence using his user CP then just delete AF cookies.
He was trolling then and if he's still here he's trolling now.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4648 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 5729 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh