Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Got one more mask:

[Image: il_794xN.2360994072_91cf.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Spent the last few days learning the new job and figuring out the logistics of working from home with the occasional trip to the office.

I think I am going to like it once I get a routine established.

Sure glad I upgraded our Internet a couple weeks ago...that's a big help.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Walking round in the nuddy (laundry day).

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Just finished with an hour of therapy with a mallet and chisels. I'm carving our family coat of arms, and it's a lot of wood, because in some places it's over 2" thick. I made it to scale, because I didn't want a 41" X 40" monstrosity. This beast is taking long enough as it is. But then again, it's just therapy, and needn't be finished but hopefully before I die.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Spoken like a true master craftsman! I would've cheated and used a cnc.

(actually got one coming!) only a little one.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 25, 2020 at 8:23 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Spoken like a true master craftsman! I would've cheated and used a cnc.

(actually got one coming!) only a little one.

I have actually considered getting a CNC machine. Most of the mechanical designs that I had made were produced with CNC machines. But I have two problems with it. Firstly, I have zit-point-shit room for another machine in the limited space that I do have, and secondly, I am terminally cheap. I'm looking at buying another truck, and can't believe the prices people think that they are going to get for scrap, these days. Example- a '47 Chevy pickup that needs every possible thing except that the frame, sheet metal and most of the glass is there. The seller wants almost $10k for it! I hope they like their lawn art, because NOBODY is going to pay that kind of money for it.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I just discovered the song 'Mud' by Peaches and that film clip is fucking wild.
I love her.

Dude, dude....dooood, Fireball!

https://youtu.be/jMcblAB_fe0
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 26, 2020 at 10:19 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Dude, dude....dooood, Fireball!

https://youtu.be/jMcblAB_fe0

That's very cool! I'd use aluminum instead of wood though, as I do have access to a vertical mill and a metal lathe. Still doesn't give me a place to put it. I'll have to look around for another house to move to that would have room. Though I despise the idea of moving. I'd have to hire it done, I don't even want to pack and unpack!  Angel
Same here. So, as for places...theres no reason that it has to be set up laterally or permanently............

I've got a 1600ft2 shop and I'm jelly, is all I'm saying. I cut my teeth on cnc back in the day and I still don't have a machine.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 2935 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Foxaèr 9 1362 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball