Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Lives Don't Exist
RE: Blue Lives Don't Exist
(August 25, 2020 at 9:31 am)Eleven Wrote: You have to be an ignorant black man to trust a cop to not shoot at you.

A real cop does not shoot at anyone for no reason, but I'm sure the white people can always come up with plenty of reasons to continue blaming the black man.

You claim this cop had "no reason" to fire?

What are you basing this on?

You were there for the whole incident? You saw everything that happened from multiple angles?

Or - do you just draw on bias and stereotyping and assume all cops (even the black ones) wake up each morning thinking "I gotta shoot a black guy"... ?
I'm guessing you were there, too? If that's the absurd line of reasoning you want to use.

Sorry, but in this day and age I'm trusting the black man over the cop who shot or killed him.
(August 25, 2020 at 9:38 am)Eleven Wrote: I'm guessing you were there, too? If that's the absurd line of reasoning you want to use.

Sorry, but in this day and age I'm trusting the black man over the cop who shot or killed him.
I most assuredly was not there.

That is why I say I don't know what happened. I only saw the gory 10 seconds the media showed. That is not conclusive.

I suppose it's honest to admit you make your judgements from bias and stereotyping - but isn't that what every racist that ever was did?
Considering the political climate in which we are currently living, I find it more prudent to trust the voice of the black people.
(August 25, 2020 at 9:45 am)Eleven Wrote: Considering the political climate in which we are currently living, I find it more prudent to trust the voice of the black people.

Confirmation bias much?
(August 25, 2020 at 9:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Confirmation bias much?

After I used the confirmation bias to trust that your cousins are ignorant as fuck? Lately, I'm questioning whether you're just like them.
(August 25, 2020 at 9:45 am)Eleven Wrote: Considering the political climate in which we are currently living, I find it more prudent to trust the voice of the black people.

If the cop was later shown to be justified in the use of force - would your opinion change?
(August 25, 2020 at 9:54 am)onlinebiker Wrote: If the cop was later shown to be justified in the use of force - would your opinion change?

If they somehow find justification where there was none, then that is more reason they cannot be trusted.
(August 25, 2020 at 9:55 am)Eleven Wrote:
(August 25, 2020 at 9:54 am)onlinebiker Wrote: If the cop was later shown to be justified in the use of force - would your opinion change?

If they somehow find justification where there was none, then that is more reason they cannot be trusted.

That was not the question - but your answer nonetheless tells us - you are a "believer"

You only believe what the crowd you choose decides.

You will believe what your mob tells you - contrary to whatever real evidence is presented.

A decidedly unatheist way to think.
Yet it has already been shown that the police department will lie for its officers in order to protect them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 8184 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2201 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3580 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Vote Blue, no matter who Foxaèr 45 3222 February 9, 2020 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Vote Blue No Matter Who! Foxaèr 18 1477 June 30, 2019 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4780 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism Kimmy 27 2707 August 24, 2018 at 3:33 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Trump: Lives Shattered chimp3 6 478 February 10, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anyone notice Blue states tend to me more fiscally responsible? NuclearEnergy 25 3694 March 1, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
Video "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist" Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 761 January 6, 2014 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Minimalist