Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looks like the orange man group making a come back..
RE: looks like the orange man group making a come back..
The publicly-stated position of President Trump's legal team is that the reason Trump lost Georgia is because Georgia's Republican Gov. Brian Kemp has been bribed by a Venezuelan front company in cahoots with the CIA to throw elections to communists. If you believe this please step away from the computer. You're dangerously dumb and anything you do or say will only make things worse.

Man even FOX has become too rational for people like you. You really needed to switch news sources just to confirm your absolutely insane bias. Where did you move, Drich? Newsmax? OANN? It's all really sad.

(November 20, 2020 at 1:50 pm)Drich Wrote: when this all comes out and the information if proven to be factual, what will you biden people do?

Alright Drich let's make a bet. If all this turns out to be true I'll smash my cock with a hammer. If it's all bullshit and Biden is confirmed president-elect by the electoral college next month then you need to smash yours. Deal?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 22, 2020 at 3:58 am)Eleven Wrote: Republicans on other forums who voted for Trump are all like, "I'm not a bad person just because I voted for Trump."

Besides the fucking point. A vote for a scumbag is clearly personal acceptance of what that candidate represents, and I have absolutely no tolerance for such idiotic conservatives.

I continue to be surprised by the supposedly religious (Christian) people I know who think that Trump is the best thing ever.  It's like they decided to pick the guy that is least Christlike to be their new grand poobah.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Christians showing blind allegiance to an amoral, would-be despot contributes to the quickening decline of religious affiliation and church attendance in America.
(November 22, 2020 at 3:14 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(November 22, 2020 at 3:00 am)" Nomad Wrote: And if the US army went into an office or warehouse in Frankfort (am Rhein or an der Oder?) and stole goods belonging to the company that owned them in the manner that drippy alleges, then we'd have a major diplomatic incident and a lot of arrests.
Am Rhein (until noted otherwise). "Frankfurt" always is "am Rhein". Frankfurt an der Oder is never mentioned without the Oder part (its also much smaller 57k vs 750k!)

Just my little joke.

(November 22, 2020 at 3:58 am)Eleven Wrote: Republicans on other forums who voted for Trump are all like, "I'm not a bad person just because I voted for Trump."

Probably true. Voting Trump is likely not the only reason they're bad people.

(November 22, 2020 at 1:48 pm)Aegon Wrote: Alright Drich let's make a bet. If all this turns out to be true I'll smash my cock with a hammer. If it's all bullshit and Biden is confirmed president-elect by the electoral college next month then you need to smash yours. Deal?

Bad bet. Walter Peck Drich has no dick.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
In all actuality, there was tons of voter fraud. The polling machines were indeed manipulated. Howie Hawkins is the real president. 99.99% of the population voted for him.

Also, the Yankees after going 200-0 this past season, besides pitching 200 shut outs, broke every Major League record.

The Yankees will also win the NBA title, the Stanley Cup, the Superbowl, the US open, Wimbledon, the triple crown of horseracing, whatever golf has, the Indy 500, and the World Cup
That woman (Powell) who held up the affidavits the other day .... LOL .... Rudy said today she wasn't working with them (any more) ... even when Rudy said she was part of the team last week. I guess it doesn't pay to have fucking nut-cases out in public pushing your conspiracy rubbish. Some people will buy into anything.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(November 22, 2020 at 8:47 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: That woman (Powell) who held up the affidavits the other day .... LOL .... Rudy said today she wasn't working with them (any more) ... even when Rudy said she was part of the team last week. I guess it doesn't pay to have fucking nut-cases out in public pushing your conspiracy rubbish. Some people will buy into anything.

When you’re too batshit crazy even for ol’ bug-eyed Rudy! 😂

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ca...ll-2020-11
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 22, 2020 at 6:08 pm)no one Wrote: In all actuality, there was tons of voter fraud. The polling machines were indeed manipulated. Howie Hawkins is the real president. 99.99% of the population voted for him.

Also, the Yankees after going 200-0 this past season, besides pitching 200 shut outs, broke every Major League record.

The Yankees will also win the NBA title, the Stanley Cup, the Superbowl, the US open, Wimbledon, the triple crown of horseracing, whatever golf has, the Indy 500, and the World Cup

I heard they have an occasional transvestite ... and they won the LPGA too.  Naughty
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(November 22, 2020 at 5:02 pm)Nomad Wrote:

Probably true. Voting Trump is likely not the only reason they're bad people.
I think we'd have to establish why they voted for Trump to confirm whether or not they're a good person.
  • Did they do it because they think that somehow a man who once lost 1% of every business dollar lost in America in a single year at one point might be good for the economy? They're probably just misinformed.
  • Did they do it because they think he somehow might help stem the tide of COVID (even if he's made abundantly clear he doesn't give a shit about it)? They're clearly just delusional.
  • Did they do it because they like the fact (for just one example that could easily be replaced by his other bigoted bugbears or his repeated  underminings of democracy) that he called Mexicans rapists and thieves? That's when you can safely call them bad people.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 20, 2020 at 3:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 20, 2020 at 3:19 pm)Drich Wrote: what is the focus of your argument? there is no evidence of voter fraud contain with in the servers or the servers did not come from frankfurt germany? I'm arguing malfesance and if you go to the rudy video start at 38 mins and it outlines the proof yielded from the dominion investigation.

the fact the fact from min 39 forward the government ability to extrapolate proof from said servers
https://www.c-span.org/video/?478246-1/t...s-lawsuits

but you have fake news telling you other wise? again my question here is what are you going to do when they are proven wrong? that you've been lied to yet again and like a sheep will you just wait for the next set of lies? or will you examine the last 4 years of lies and maybe trying to source the truth from a primary source rather than a fake news commentary?

affidavits ARE PROOF!!! they are ALL that were required to decertify 100,000 plus votes in Mi!!!! or did you miss that bit-o-news?

republicans don't cry because our guy did not win.. we just go back to work. i was here during obama romney did i freak out then?

your tears on the other hand...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

why would owners of evidence that would seem them in federal prison admit to them?

You said they were given immunity, so prison wouldn’t seem to be an issue.

Do you have any actual evidence, as opposed to the Giuliani presser, that any of your claims in this thread are true? We haven’t actually seen the affidavits. There’s been nothing in the news about a DVS exec being arrested. There have been no reports of the military seizing servers in Germany or anywhere else.

Boru
if you want to see first hand accounts from people who have sworn in affidavits i have saved a few from tiktok and clapper where they have taken their phones and recorded examples of malfeasance. 
just tell me how to post them as i have them as videos on my phone.

2 you can also see the results of said affidavits in the michigan votes not being certified. as far as providing you information that the trump legal team is holding back for the supreme court trial... why would any of us have access to this information? the idea of going through all of these smaller courts quickly (asking for crazy stuff) is to be sat before the supreme court asap. at which time evidence shall be provided to prove trumps standing and provide evidence for a criminal trial.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 2172 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1103 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 3041 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 5670 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 1224 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1434 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Making up numbers onlinebiker 11 894 August 29, 2019 at 6:24 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2818 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 3646 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 559 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37