Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Border Patrol secret group
Border Patrol secret group
Wait, so border patrol agents are hella racist and sexist? 

Dodgy

https://www.propublica.org/article/secre...xist-memes
Illegitimi non carborundum
RE: Border Patrol secret group
All border patrol agents are hella racist and sexist?
(July 1, 2019 at 6:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: All border patrol agents are hella racist and sexist?

Roughly half of them, apparently.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 1, 2019 at 7:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 1, 2019 at 6:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: All border patrol agents are hella racist and sexist?

Roughly half of them, apparently.

Boru

Yeah - we don't see any anti government/anti law enforcement in YOUR posts, huh?
(July 1, 2019 at 5:46 pm)Figbash Wrote: Wait, so border patrol agents are hella racist and sexist? 

Dodgy

https://www.propublica.org/article/secre...xist-memes

I am 60 years old. It is amazing what irrational arguments people can make using these meme thingys.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(July 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 1, 2019 at 7:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Roughly half of them, apparently.

Boru

Yeah - we don't see any anti government/anti law enforcement in YOUR posts, huh?

Yes, you certainly have.  I'm not sure what that has to do with about half of US border patrol agents being racist/sexist, though.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 2, 2019 at 5:35 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Yeah - we don't see any anti government/anti law enforcement in YOUR posts, huh?

Yes, you certainly have.  I'm not sure what that has to do with about half of US border patrol agents being racist/sexist, though.

Boru

I had no idea you knew so many of the Border Patrol officers personally..

After all - you are such a fair minded person, that you wouldn't make such a libelous accusation just based off of some half-baked, half assed personally biased opinion........

Sho nuff.
(July 2, 2019 at 7:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 2, 2019 at 5:35 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yes, you certainly have.  I'm not sure what that has to do with about half of US border patrol agents being racist/sexist, though.

Boru

I had no idea you knew so many of the Border Patrol officers personally..

After all - you are such a fair minded person, that you wouldn't make such a libelous accusation just based off of some half-baked, half assed personally biased opinion........

Sho nuff.

It seems that there are about 20 000 border patrol officers in the US.  The article linked says that 9500 of them belong to a racist, sexist website.  That's roughly half.

Of course, I suppose that it's possible that of those 9500, the vast majority of them are there to stand up and fight against the racism and misogyny of a few bad apples.  But I wouldn't wager money on it.

And what I said isn't in any way libelous. Pointing at statements like 'Lucky Illegal Immigrant Glory Hole Special Starring AOC and calling them racist and sexist isn't defamatory. It is merely descriptive.

Boru
(July 2, 2019 at 7:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 2, 2019 at 7:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I had no idea you knew so many of the Border Patrol officers personally..

Sho nuff.

It seems that there are about 20 000 border patrol officers in the US.  The article linked says that 9500 of them belong to a racist, sexist website.  That's roughly half.

Of course, I suppose that it's possible that of those 9500, the vast majority of them are there to stand up and fight against the racism and misogyny of a few bad apples.  But I wouldn't wager money on it.

Boru

Yeah - always believe everything you read on a liberal biased website --- it's the only Truth ® there is!
(July 2, 2019 at 7:33 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 2, 2019 at 7:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It seems that there are about 20 000 border patrol officers in the US.  The article linked says that 9500 of them belong to a racist, sexist website.  That's roughly half.

Boru

Yeah - always believe everything you read on a liberal biased website --- it's the only Truth ® there is!

The facebook group has been reported by other outlets as well, including Fox News.  See, I have the crazy habit of checking things like this before I post about them.  You don't seem to be so encumbered, you lucky dog.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Border Lek 124 10232 December 26, 2022 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11009 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  James Dobson on the border camps Rev. Rye 1 578 July 25, 2019 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 833 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Border Patrol Racially Profiling. Near Canada. BrianSoddingBoru4 3 697 February 19, 2019 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2651 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump wants a transparent border wall... Rev. Rye 34 5997 July 18, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Take away money from PP and Food stamps to fund border wall NuclearEnergy 72 13568 July 18, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  'Big Joe' Humbles a group of liberals ErGingerbreadMandude 26 5820 January 25, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Trumps secret purplepurpose 0 457 June 8, 2016 at 3:00 am
Last Post: purplepurpose