Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbitrary Hissy Fit
RE: Arbitrary Hissy Fit
Quote:Ok, I think I'm done here. I'm going to leave this quote as evidence that I'm literally the only one on this forum capable of critical thought, and all the abuse I have to endure for simply being right
Incredible how none of those quotes you used achieve your stated goal in fact quite the opposite   Hehe

Quote:All the butthurt lemmings
Says the butthurt person who has spent the last few days crying, victim  Hilarious

(February 20, 2022 at 5:45 am)no one Wrote: I'm done, you guys make me eat my words. I'm going home and telling my mom!
Yup he takes his ball and runs away  Hehe

Lol now watch him respond again despite telling us he's (in his own head)won and that he's done  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 20, 2022 at 5:45 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 3:45 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Woman, please... I'm a married man, ain't nobody thinking about you, I ain't that damn thirsty..

Huggy, saying to a woman that she needs a man usually has sexual innuendo. I mean how would you react if some guy told your wife that she needs a man? Would you be confused about what he really said or would you pretty much know? Would you ever just laugh it off and say "Oh yes, my wife needs a man."

First of all they stated themselves that gender has nothing to do with sex, but all of the sudden 'man' has a sexual connotation, miss me with the bs.

All I was saying, in a round about way, was that she need to spend less time on the forums, It's just that simple.
Quote:First of all they stated themselves that gender has nothing to do with sex, but all of the sudden 'man' has a sexual connotation, miss me with the bs.
The fact that sex and gender are distinct in no way changes the fact your comment was clearly sexual in nature

But nice try  Dodgy

Quote:All I was saying, in a round about way, was that she need to spend less time on the forums, It's just that simple.
No, you weren't  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

@Helios 

So you're going to just TELL me what the hell I meant, right?
[Image: CqBcbFNUEAAOUuZ.jpg]

Man stfu and sit down somewhere.

Alright y'all, peace.
Quote:So you're going to just TELL me what the hell I meant, right?
No, I'm just not going to buy your bullshit excuse-making when your meaning was freaking obvious  Hehe

Also, I'm Inuit..... So that meme doesn't really apply to me  Hilarious

Quote:Man stfu and sit down somewhere.
Nah how about you do that instead  Hehe

Quote:Alright y'all, peace.
[Image: 1ed4b9d2d719571364a79e69147f45ff.gif]

That's right Huggy just turn tail and run  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 20, 2022 at 6:00 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 5:45 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Huggy, saying to a woman that she needs a man usually has sexual innuendo. I mean how would you react if some guy told your wife that she needs a man? Would you be confused about what he really said or would you pretty much know? Would you ever just laugh it off and say "Oh yes, my wife needs a man."

First of all they stated themselves that gender has nothing to do with sex, but all of the sudden 'man' has a sexual connotation, miss me with the bs.

All I was saying, in a round about way, was that she need to spend less time on the forums, It's just that simple.

You are a terrible liar.

And your comment about being married and therefore not thinking about me only proves what your comment implied.

How much time I spend on the forum? Sounds like projection to me.

The good Christian with the wife to keep him occupied is on the forum around the clock when in a tizzy about something.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

btw - cool move to try to cover you ass by making this about race.

Good job - slow clap.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(February 20, 2022 at 6:38 am)arewethereyet Wrote: And your comment about being married and therefore not thinking about me only proves what your comment implied.

Are you insane? Are you going to just pretend I didn't say that in response to something you said?

(February 20, 2022 at 3:45 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 19, 2022 at 10:07 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: He's always been a creep. Directing his creepiness at me is the least of my worries. But I'd suggest he not make a habit of it.

Woman, please... I'm a married man, ain't nobody thinking about you, I ain't that damn thirsty..y'all should be worried about Helios Hilarious
Quote:Are you insane? Are you going to just pretend I didn't say that in response to something you said?
Doesn't matter  Hehe

(February 20, 2022 at 6:57 am)arewethereyet Wrote: btw - cool move to try to cover you ass by making this about race.

Good job - slow clap.
And failing because he doesn't even get the race right  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 20, 2022 at 6:00 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 5:45 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Huggy, saying to a woman that she needs a man usually has sexual innuendo. I mean how would you react if some guy told your wife that she needs a man? Would you be confused about what he really said or would you pretty much know? Would you ever just laugh it off and say "Oh yes, my wife needs a man."

You still haven't clarified what you mean by 'She needs a man'.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 1393 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 7009 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit