Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbitrary Hissy Fit
RE: Arbitrary Hissy Fit
(February 20, 2022 at 11:41 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 6:00 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: First of all they stated themselves that gender has nothing to do with sex, but all of the sudden 'man' has a sexual connotation, miss me with the bs.

All I was saying, in a round about way, was that she need to spend less time on the forums, It's just that simple.

You still haven't clarified what you mean by 'She needs a man'.

Pro tip - don't hold your breath.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Lol, @Huggy Bear you’re a dumb ass, and a coward, and a troll.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(February 20, 2022 at 6:00 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 5:45 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Huggy, saying to a woman that she needs a man usually has sexual innuendo. I mean how would you react if some guy told your wife that she needs a man? Would you be confused about what he really said or would you pretty much know? Would you ever just laugh it off and say "Oh yes, my wife needs a man."

First of all they stated themselves that gender has nothing to do with sex, but all of the sudden 'man' has a sexual connotation, miss me with the bs.

All I was saying, in a round about way, was that she need to spend less time on the forums, It's just that simple.

There isn’t a lie you won’t tell, no matter how fucking stupid it makes you look. 😂
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(February 20, 2022 at 11:46 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 6:00 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: First of all they stated themselves that gender has nothing to do with sex, but all of the sudden 'man' has a sexual connotation, miss me with the bs.

There isn’t a lie you won’t tell, no matter how fucking stupid it makes you look. 😂

Yeah, this stupid guy is literally the only one who saw the Cosby conviction being overturned, so definitely smarter then everyone else on the forum. Time for me to move on to thinking athiest (I mean danm, even Minimalist was happy to see me posting over there), where all the rational people went, the inmates are now in charge of the insane assylum over here.🤣
(February 20, 2022 at 1:27 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 11:46 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: There isn’t a lie you won’t tell, no matter how fucking stupid it makes you look. 😂

Yeah, this stupid guy is literally the only one who saw the Cosby conviction being overturned, so definitely smarter then everyone else on the forum. Time for me to move on to thinking athiest (I mean danm, even Minimalist was happy to see me posting over there), where all the rational people went, the inmates are now in charge of the insane assylum over here.🤣

Let me hold the door for you.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Hilarious Somebody just maxed the Dunning-Kreuger meter for the whole internet today. Pegged it, he did!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(February 20, 2022 at 11:46 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: There isn’t a lie you won’t tell, no matter how fucking stupid it makes you look. 😂

So no answer then?

Also, the TTA forum is shut down.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Noooo!!! Please, don’t go!!! We won’t survive here without your substantive, thoughtful, and genuine contributions! Seriously though, don’t make promises you aren’t going to keep, because I don’t want to get excited for nothing.

😂 Jerkoff

(February 20, 2022 at 2:01 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 1:27 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Yeah, this stupid guy is literally the only one who saw the Cosby conviction being overturned, so definitely smarter then everyone else on the forum. Time for me to move on to thinking athiest (I mean danm, even Minimalist was happy to see me posting over there), where all the rational people went, the inmates are now in charge of the insane assylum over here.🤣

So no answer then?

My fault, meant Athiest discussion.
(February 20, 2022 at 2:25 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 20, 2022 at 2:01 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: So no answer then?

My fault, meant Athiest discussion.

They won't go for your rape apologetics either.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 1392 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 7007 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit