Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Losing It
RE: Biden Losing It
Quote:Forgetting someone you know well enough to call by first name who DIED is a bit more evidentiary of a problem than losing your car keys...

Maybe just not to you.....
No to anyone. People forget stuff period.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 30, 2022 at 12:56 pm)Helios Wrote:
(September 30, 2022 at 12:43 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Dafuq did Greenland do to anybody?
Don't worry they will probably just send her to Russia so it all works out.

Snowden is a hero and you gave him no choice but to go to Russia, and he just wants to live in peace with his family. True American hero.
Quote:Snowden is a hero and you gave him no choice but to go to Russia, and he just wants to live in peace with his family. True American hero.
No, he's not and I wasn't even talking about that loser so why the hell did you even bring him up?
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 30, 2022 at 12:29 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I do want to give all prisoners voting rights. I want them to be able to vote after they get out of prison, and also while they are in prison. I hadn't really thought of the issue much before, but once Bernie Sanders made his argument in favour of giving even the worst criminals voting rights, I could not disagree with Bernie's logic. Nudge seems to not want to answer the question though as to whether he would give all prisoners voting rights.

Edit- I stand corrected. Nudge says he wanted them either in Gitmo or shot on sight, but yeah, he claims to agree that they should have voting rights. And, Nudge himself says he doesn't vote, so by AFs standards, silence equals violence and Nudge is responsible for Trump being elected by not voting against him. I personally don't hold Nudge accountable for Trump, but by AF logic, sure.

Look at all this garbage you posted, just to cover one little racist thought you decided to share.  It must be fucking exhausting.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 30, 2022 at 1:03 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(September 30, 2022 at 12:29 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I do want to give all prisoners voting rights. I want them to be able to vote after they get out of prison, and also while they are in prison. I hadn't really thought of the issue much before, but once Bernie Sanders made his argument in favour of giving even the worst criminals voting rights, I could not disagree with Bernie's logic. Nudge seems to not want to answer the question though as to whether he would give all prisoners voting rights.

Edit- I stand corrected. Nudge says he wanted them either in Gitmo or shot on sight, but yeah, he claims to agree that they should have voting rights. And, Nudge himself says he doesn't vote, so by AFs standards, silence equals violence and Nudge is responsible for Trump being elected by not voting against him. I personally don't hold Nudge accountable for Trump, but by AF logic, sure.

Look at all this garbage you posted, just to cover one little racist thought you decided to share.  It must be fucking exhausting.
And comparing a rejection of electoral politics to Silence is violence when you have been more than outspoken enough about what an ass trump is. Seriously does this idiot even think about what he's writting ?
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 30, 2022 at 1:02 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:Snowden is a hero and you gave him no choice but to go to Russia, and he just wants to live in peace with his family. True American hero.
No, he's not and I wasn't even talking about that loser so why the hell did you even bring him up?

I know you weren't talking about Snowden but he's a supposed 'traitor' that was taken in by Russia, so I think it only makes sense to bring up the American hero Edward Snowden, bless his heart, as that joke you made about me moving to Russia probably wouldn't have been thought up if it weren't for the Snowden situation. I'm not interested in moving to Russia. But again, this is you telling the kneeling football players to just shut up and accept the country as it is. On Canada Day on the news here the politicians and talking heads said let's not make this about protest and waving the Canadian flags for that. Well, there is nothing more Canadian than protest.
No clue how this thread turned into talk of prisoners with rights and Snowden, but I hate how liberals bend over backwards to try and justify Biden's gaffes when it is very obvious that old age is affecting his mind. There have been so many examples, it's absurd to deny it. Just admit he's an 80 year old man who's beginning to lose his grasp on reality, it makes sense. It's okay.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Non cooperation and non complicity is the final form of protest. You're welcome.

(and, yeah, we keep electing olds, then we act surprised when they're...old?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:I know you weren't talking about Snowden but he's a supposed 'traitor' that was taken in by Russia, so I think it only makes sense to bring up the American hero Edward Snowden, bless his heart, as that joke you made about me moving to Russia probably wouldn't have been thought up if it weren't for the Snowden situation. I'm not interested in moving to Russia. But again, this is you telling the kneeling football players to just shut up and accept the country as it is. On Canada Day on the news here the politicians and talking heads said let's not make this about protest and waving the Canadian flags for that. Well, there is nothing more Canadian than protest.
The kneeling protesters were people protesting the injustice of systematic racism. The protesters on Canada Day were a group of unhinged pseudo-fascist losers who came to whine about nothing. The two groups don't even compare.

[Image: _112746935_d2cd4824-8064-4066-9dc6-a74243830ec1.jpg]
Real protest (even if they themselves are well off the people they are kneeling for aren't always)

[Image: JD7QOB24BRF7HI65MJJGXCNO3Q.JPG]
Karen Crybabies
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 30, 2022 at 1:10 pm)Aegon Wrote: No clue how this thread turned into talk of prisoners with rights and Snowden, but I hate how liberals bend over backwards to try and justify Biden's gaffes when it is very obvious that old age is affecting his mind. There have been so many examples, it's absurd to deny it. Just admit he's an 80 year old man who's beginning to lose his grasp on reality, it makes sense. It's okay.
Because IA is a loon
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29811 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1921 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 26542 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1042 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 402 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 895 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5473 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4222 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump vs Biden Foxaèr 93 4497 November 8, 2020 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Sal
  The Biden Impeachment onlinebiker 32 1909 November 8, 2020 at 10:55 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate