Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's Rights
RE: Women's Rights
(April 14, 2023 at 7:54 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(April 14, 2023 at 8:50 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: This too, is not a rebuttal.

You think I have to explain why societal rules exist?

I’d like to see you give it a try.

Quote:If a woman wanted to use a male public restroom, while weird, I think men would have zero issue, for reasons that should be obvious, it's not acceptable for men to be in a public women restroom occupied by women.

It’s not at all obvious. Could you expand on that?

Quote:Whats crazy is it's believe all women until they tell you they don't wan men cosplaying as women all up in their personal spaces.

How many women did you survey? Genderless public toilets are ubiquitous in the Scandinavian countries and don’t seem to be a problem.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
They don't seem to understand that MTF isn't a man.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Personally, my experiences with unisex toilets is that every goes in, quietly does their business whole ignoring those around them, wash their hands, and leaves.

I've yet to encounter a bathroom of any kind that has a party going on or looked like a set from Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(April 14, 2023 at 8:40 pm)Tomato Wrote: They don't seem to understand that MTF isn't a man.

Unsurprising since they're continuing to conflate sex (biology) with gender (sociology), even after being corrected. It's almost as if they're willfully wrong.
(April 14, 2023 at 8:46 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(April 14, 2023 at 8:40 pm)Tomato Wrote: They don't seem to understand that MTF isn't a man.

Unsurprising since they're continuing to conflate sex (biology) with gender (sociology), even after being corrected. It's almost as if they're willfully wrong.

Having to use the restroom is a biological function, is is not?
(April 14, 2023 at 9:08 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(April 14, 2023 at 8:46 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Unsurprising since they're continuing to conflate sex (biology) with gender (sociology), even after being corrected.  It's almost as if they're willfully wrong.

Having to use the restroom is a biological function,  is is not?

Of course it is, but which public toilet to use for that biological function is a sociological matter.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Quote:Whats crazy is it's believe all women until they tell you they don't wan men cosplaying as women all up in their personal spaces.
There is a difference between believing women who have been sexually assaulted and not bending to the whim of Karens and Bigots. Oh, and Trans women aren't men they are women. Deal with it.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:You think I have to explain why societal rules exist?
 Once in Canada Jews were not considered full citizens that was a societal rule. Arguing from societal rules is a poor argument.
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:If a woman wanted to use a male public restroom, while weird, I think men would have zero issue, for reasons that should be obvious, it's not acceptable for men to be in a public women restroom occupied by women
This is an opinion, not a fact, and who cares if women don't want Trans people in the restroom?
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:Having to use the restroom is a biological function,  is is not?
Taking a shit is a biological function. Were people take a shit is not biological.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 3336 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  New Zealand - you gotta be this old to have rights. onlinebiker 123 6602 December 13, 2021 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 5538 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2624 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Women BrianSoddingBoru4 26 2359 December 19, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another liberal using women John V 38 3894 October 19, 2018 at 7:47 am
Last Post: John V
  Ghanem Almasarir, Saudi Human Rights Activist attacked in London WinterHold 3 656 October 12, 2018 at 4:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  California Requires Women on Corp Boards by law. brewer 49 4411 October 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 544 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, Round 2 Angrboda 330 19333 August 23, 2018 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Amarok