Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another liberal using women
Another liberal using women
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/politics/...index.html

Quote:Sen. Heidi Heitkamp issued a personal apology on Tuesday after her campaign identified some women as survivors of abuse in an ad without their knowledge or consent.

The misstep has led some women misidentified in the ad to decry the Democratic candidate and question how their names landed on the list, with one group of women saying they are seeking "a lawyer who will take our case" because the ad has "interfered with, or downright ruined, our lives."
RE: Another liberal using women
Priorities, some women just don't have them.
68% pro trump voting record..... is "liberal".  No fucking wonder our country is in such a sorry state, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 17, 2018 at 2:21 pm)Khemikal Wrote: 68% pro trump voting record..... is "liberal".  No fucking wonder our country is in such a sorry state, lol.
Indeed

(October 17, 2018 at 2:15 pm)Kit Wrote: Priorities, some women just don't have them.
True that  Cool
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 17, 2018 at 2:21 pm)Khemikal Wrote: 68% pro trump voting record..... is "liberal".  No fucking wonder our country is in such a sorry state, lol.

OK, another Democrat using women. Smile
Much better.  Tired of people calling anyone to the left of mussolini a "liberal", lol.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Gosh, conservatives have never ever used women.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This seems to have been - be fair - a monumentally stupid mistake on the senator's part. I think the charge of 'using women' is a bit unfair, as it doesn't seem to be the case that she got with her ad people and planned this.  Clearly, someone should have vetted the ad before it was released.

Her opponent, on the other hand, seems to be a thoroughly horrible human being.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 17, 2018 at 2:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Her opponent, on the other hand, seems to be a thoroughly horrible human being.

As is the case with most modern conservatives.
....and the OP's credibility takes another hit.

Way to smear a group based on the actions of someone who isn't even part of the group.

But then, that's what he's about.

Fuckwit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 2854 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Blinken practices Liberal Appeasement: "Do not support Taiwan's Independence". Nishant Xavier 37 2001 June 21, 2023 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Women's Rights Lek 314 18465 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2165 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Women BrianSoddingBoru4 26 2213 December 19, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Beto using the right tactic. Brian37 36 4475 March 18, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  California Requires Women on Corp Boards by law. brewer 49 3923 October 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4529 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2329 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1436 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd