Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 18, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists how much do you hate God?
RE: Atheists how much do you hate God?
As much as I hate unicorns or the patronus charm or unwanted pregnancy  Shock

You know, things that don't exist.
"I'm thick." - Me
Any reason you bumped two old threads?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(February 12, 2024 at 2:01 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Any reason you bumped two old threads?

Any reason you thought I'd stop at two?
"I'm thick." - Me
(February 12, 2024 at 2:53 am)Goosebump Wrote:
(February 12, 2024 at 2:01 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Any reason you bumped two old threads?

Any reason you thought I'd stop at two?

How about a time-out for breaking the necro rule?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

(February 12, 2024 at 3:07 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(February 12, 2024 at 2:53 am)Goosebump Wrote: Any reason you thought I'd stop at two?

How about a time-out for breaking the necro rule?

I assume you responded to my request about rules in PM directly to you prior to this warning? Maybe I didn't get it yet? Anyway thanks for the notification that the rule exists. Can you show me where I can find it and read more about it?
"I'm thick." - Me
It seems you posted in the very thread about it.

I'm heading to bed anyway. You do you lil amigo.

(February 12, 2024 at 3:18 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: It seems you posted in the very thread about it.

I'm heading to bed anyway. You do you lil amigo.

Thanks. Not sure we are friends but I assume you are tiny from your assumption that all people are. Night tiny person.
"I'm thick." - Me
Everyone believes God exists. The proof is when a person spends longer debating the atheist and asks more logical questions.
Popcorn
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Administrator Notice
Old thread closed.  Check PSA's regarding necroposts.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 209 18154 June 12, 2024 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 24931 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Why do you hate God? johndoe122931 100 9961 June 3, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Statistics, the perfect weapon to justify hate? Ferrocyanide 12 1976 December 21, 2020 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Honestly, I hate the thought of god, zeus and jesus Apex1050 22 3178 July 10, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 13160 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2379 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist hate having to constantly repeat this.... Brian37 33 7523 October 16, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  I Hate Presup Amarok 4 2298 February 10, 2017 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 49515 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue