Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Absurd GOP
RE: The Absurd GOP
Booboobert is looking more and more like Palin 2.0.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Trump is offering to post a $100 million bond, since the court order prohibiting him from obtaining bank loans in New York makes it impossible for him to post the full amount. I guess those sneaker sales aren’t where he thought they’d be. 

Har har HAR dee har har.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
^I bet it didn't help when people found out the faux gold sneakers weren't going to be ready till late summer. I would venture to say that any who did pony up for a pair are likely to have just handed over their money and will not see a pair of shoes for it.

(February 28, 2024 at 5:38 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: ^I bet it didn't help when people found out the faux gold sneakers weren't going to be ready till late summer.  I would venture to say that any who did pony up for a pair are likely to have just handed over their money and will not see a pair of shoes for it.

Another day, another lawsuit in the making.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 28, 2024 at 5:49 pm)Angrboda Wrote:
(February 28, 2024 at 5:38 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: ^I bet it didn't help when people found out the faux gold sneakers weren't going to be ready till late summer.  I would venture to say that any who did pony up for a pair are likely to have just handed over their money and will not see a pair of shoes for it.

Another day, another lawsuit in the making.

Well, he is the best at getting sued.  Bigly amounts of lawsuits.

An appeals court judge has ruled that the $100 million offer is a no-go - Trump must come up with the full amount before 25 March.

That judge did, however, lift the stay on Trump doing business in New York, which enable him to access his equity to raise the full amount. Imma hazard a guess that Trump is less than happy about this.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
His lawyers complained the block on doing business hurt his ability to raise the securement. Some sites report that the stay on Trump doing business was lifted, others that it only was lifted for his sons.

It'll be some time before this all sorts itself out, but I'm liking how it's starting out.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
You know, it is amazing how some republicans, especially those of the far right wing part of the spectrum like Trump; seemingly try to shut out all reason and logic just for the sake of themselves. They just care more about what is good for them than anything and anyone else, and they'll try to shut out anything negative, even if it is logical, no matter how strong it is since they do not want to lose their lifestyle, power or whatever.
(February 28, 2024 at 6:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: An appeals court judge has ruled that the $100 million offer is a no-go - Trump must come up with the full amount before 25 March.

That judge did, however, lift the stay on Trump doing business in New York, which enable him to access his equity to raise the full amount. Imma hazard a guess that Trump is less than happy about this.

Boru

[Image: GGf-DFi-Lag-AAYj3-R-jpeg.jpg]

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
I recently reconnected on Facebook with a woman who was a good friend of my sister and later me. Basically, I was curious how she was doing and how her kids were, etc. I started seeing concerning posts from her, written by her, bashing Democrats. Apparently, she worships at the altar of Trump.

Most recent rant of hers against Democrats is that Biden's presidency is allowing the Chinese and Venezuelans cross the border, and they are causing all the drugs, crimes, etc. etc.

WUT?!?

I am in Texas and haven't heard a word about huge numbers of Chinese swimming the Rio Grande into Texas.

That's some powerful Kool Aid.

Buh-bye again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 47 4840 April 30, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1360 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 12168 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1907 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 2111 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1303 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 3027 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP Jesus Minimalist 1 631 November 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3530 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1379 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist