Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
I remember this case. That was really heinous. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment. Yup, the perps should remain in prison for the rest of their unnatural lives.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(9 hours ago)Silver Wrote: Murderer of gay student Matthew Shepard denied early release

Pink News

Good. Let the fucker rot, I won't complain about those tax dollars.

(9 hours ago)Silver Wrote: Murderer of gay student Matthew Shepard denied early release

Pink News

My preference would be for him to suffer the same sort of torture and death.  But we are supposed to be more civilized than that.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(7 hours ago)arewethereyet Wrote:

Pink News

My preference would be for him to suffer the same sort of torture and death.  But we are supposed to be more civilized than that.

I agree.

However, I've learned to curtail expressing my opinion on that because so many don't agree.

But, I will say this: if you're not going to have a death penalty, then life in prison should mean life!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Yeah, torture and then death is a bit over-the-top for me. I don't like the death penalty anyway, but if you're going to administer it, make it short and sharp. Not one strike on his body will make Shepard feel one iota better. I get where you're coming from -- "we're better than that" -- and we are precisely because we have these conversations.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 5744 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 594 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1677 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37