Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 25, 2024, 12:32 pm

Poll: Should euthanasia be legal?
This poll is closed.
Yes
95.65%
22 95.65%
No
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assisted suicide?
RE: Assisted suicide?
Right now...at least in Australia... you can "go for the BIG swim" at dusk or dawn... shark bait!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 5, 2012 at 10:10 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I am of the opinion that a "Living Will" is the way to go, should I get to the stage of that poor woman!!

Agreed that 'It's MY fucking body and I have the last say' hence a "Living Will" is the best option.... in the transition period...it is a very tough call. Should that woman have a fatal accident whilst wandering about in her confused state is THAT assisted suicide??...Tough call all round. Sad

Just remember that if a doctor talks to you about a Living Will you have a sanctimonious cunt named Sarah Palin shrieking "DEATH PANELS" at the top of her fucking lungs.
I'd just like to volunteer my services to any atheist wanting to be put down.
Hmmm.....

An old atheist is lying on his deathbed when his life-long friend shows up to say goodbye.

"Well, Joe, I guess this is it. Is there anything I can do for you?

"Yeah, Pete. Ask the reverend to step in. I want to be baptized."

"Joe, you've been an atheist all your life. You never believed in any of that shit and now that you're about to die you want to be baptized?"

"I know I'm dying, Pete. And if someone's got to die then better one of them than one of us."
(January 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: I'd just like to volunteer my services to any atheist wanting to be put down.

Thanks
I do reserve the right to be melodramatic if you don't hit me right first off.
I did like this world you know.
OK I'm right now, send me off.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Haha! Awesome Big Grin
(January 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: I'd just like to volunteer my services to any atheist wanting to be put down.
Death with dignity frodo. You're not allowed to twat us over the head with a Bible. ^^
How come in fr0d0's fucked up reality it's not acceptable to commit suicide, but helping someone else is perfectly fine?
(January 6, 2012 at 3:01 pm)Napoleon Wrote: How come in fr0d0's fucked up reality it's not acceptable to commit suicide, but helping someone else is perfectly fine?

Because he is crazy, son... crazy.
Cunt
There are lots of cherries to pick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robin Williams dies at 63 apparent suicide Manowar 2 1091 August 12, 2014 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Manowar
  5 Suicide bombers launch attacks in Mali cratehorus 3 1680 May 11, 2013 at 7:00 am
Last Post: festive1
  Rick Warren's Son Commits Suicide DeistPaladin 16 8292 April 16, 2013 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Violet
  "The Teen Suicide Epidemic" thesummerqueen 36 11108 July 27, 2011 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Violet