Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
6 ft tall!!!!! Holy shite! I'm 5'1. I wear a size 8 (2 before I had kids) in pants, and I always have to have them hemmed, or else I walk them off. I have to go to a plus size store like Lane Bryant for cute tops, and then have them altered so they don't hang off my arms, waist and shoulders. I wear a G cup, but since they only make those in 42 and since I measure at 34, and can't afford specially made bras, I have to buy 42 DDD's and have them altered too. The only thing I don't have to have altered is my socks, shoes, and panties. The stripper store lets you mix and match sizes, so that's cool. My booty is what I would call a typical white girl butt, and my lower half refuses to gain weight.

Being a woman sucks. All the little chicks I strip with love shopping, and I just hate it. They envy me, and I think they're nuts!

Wait.

Whoa. I'm all in favor of the guys of AF suddenly starting to post pictures instead of it being all about us females. Just sayin'.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 11, 2012 at 9:20 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Well, I was totally showing off...

Well as much as time and trouble as you have to take to house those sweater puppies, you should get to show them off. Heck, people should pay you to do it. I'm sure I've never handled anything that big but you have a very lucky boyfriend. (I'll bet his favorite position would be female superior.)

I have an aunt who was always very small around like you, also with very large breasts. She just turned 70 but several years ago she had breast reduction surgery to help her with back issues. She was very happy about it.

You must have felt like you won the lottery when you started to develop. My wife tells how she and her friends would go to this bra store and get fitted before they had anything at all. They were so eager. She says an older German woman was very accommodating most of the time.

I try to imagine what that must be like by imagining being born without a penis but knowing, as a boy, that I'd be growing one when I hit 12 or so. Even then, it wouldn't be so obvious when or to what degree it was growing as it is for you. So different we are and yet also so much alike.
When I was 12 years old, just a couple weeks after my first menstruation, I was completely flat chested. I went to bed one night, and woke up with a horrific pain in my chest, and immediately noticed something wasn't right. I had huge tits. I ran to the bathroom, tore off my night gown, and there they were- big, blotchy, purple, and sore as shit!. My mom heard me whaling, and was floored. If it had been my daughter, we would have been off to the emergency room, but my mom took me to WalMart. I walked out that day with a C cup.

She took me to the doctor first thing Monday morning, and he said that I had a hormone surge. He assured me that the color would improve, and they might go down a little. The color did improve, but the size kept increasing. By the time I was in 7th grade, I was in a DD. Later it was discovered that it happened because I ate a lot of chicken with hormones in it. Fucked up, I know, but I've been busty ever since. I don't have many back issues, yet, but I do have broadish shoulders that help with that, I think.

I do make money from showing them off. Big Grin

Since 2 weeks after my 18th birthday, and still a virgin I have been an exotic dancer. I even danced several months pregnant a few times. It's been fun, but 10 years later, I am exactly 50 years old in dancer years, so I am not a regular anymore, but I drop in from time to time, make a few bucks, and go home to rest my old bones.

Wink

(January 12, 2012 at 12:48 am)aleialoura Wrote: When I was 12 years old, just a couple weeks after my first menstruation, I was completely flat chested. I went to bed one night, and woke up with a horrific pain in my chest, and immediately noticed something wasn't right. I had huge tits. I ran to the bathroom, tore off my night gown, and there they were- big, blotchy, purple, and sore as shit!. My mom heard me whaling, and was floored. If it had been my daughter, we would have been off to the emergency room, but my mom took me to WalMart. I walked out that day with a C cup.

She took me to the doctor first thing Monday morning, and he said that I had a hormone surge. He assured me that the color would improve, and they might go down a little. The color did improve, but the size kept increasing. By the time I was in 7th grade, I was in a DD. Later it was discovered that it happened because I ate a lot of chicken with hormones in it. Fucked up, I know, but I've been busty ever since. I don't have many back issues, yet, but I do have broadish shoulders that help with that, I think.

I do make money from showing them off. Big Grin

Since 2 weeks after my 18th birthday, and still a virgin I have been an exotic dancer. I even danced several months pregnant a few times. It's been fun, but 10 years later, I am exactly 50 years old in dancer years, so I am not a regular anymore, but I drop in from time to time, make a few bucks, and go home to rest my old bones.

Wink

Seriously? I had no idea it could happen that fast. A C over night, holy crap!

In my late twenties I had a little infatuation with a 19 year old girl I met in a class. She was half eskimo and super gorgeous. I ran into her at a dance, drove her home and almost got very, very lucky. Her breasts were large and solid, like bullet casings. There were no surgical scars so I believe they were real but they were like zeppelins, jutting away from her chest with no hint of sag. I was in awe. Sadly just as we started to *ahem* consummate I asked if she was on the pill and offered to 'suit up'. Man, she jumped up, ran into the shower and that was that. [Lesson learned: never discuss birth control with your 'foot' in the door, at least not with a young filly. When the time is right, just shut the fuck up and put a wrapper on it.]
It was insane, I assure you. The doctor said he had hear of that happening to a few other girls in the state of TN within a few months of it happening to me, and it turned out there were hormones in everything, especially chicken- and there still are. They're not doing it in chicken anymore... at least they say they're not, but it's still happening with beef, and dairy products.

http://health101.org/art_Milk_and_Girls.htm

http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/educ...mones.aspx

Wow. Natural hard tits. She must have been really muscular. I had mine lifted to a natural perkiness after having my last child. They started to droop a little, but mostly because of gravity, as I don't produce milk because of the hormone surge shit. I want to get them reduced, but until there is a medical reason, my insurance won't pay. My ex boyfriend, who paid for my lift, refused to pay to have them reduced. He rather liked them, I suppose.

(January 11, 2012 at 10:38 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Most of the dancers at my club are B's and C's. I am actually not a main floor babe because my boobs are too big. Men, on average, would rather see B-C cup breasts, while woman with bigger breasts, only satisfy a limited number of men who have a special interest in the bigger ones. This, of course, means I am more expensive, but they make just as much in one's and fives, as I make in 20's etc. Smaller breasts are actually more marketable on a mass scale.

When it comes to bewbies, I don't discriminate against small or large. LOL

(January 12, 2012 at 12:00 am)Epimethean Wrote: No skinny man here. I couldn't do skinny if you cut me in half.

Holy shit. I'm a big guy, and not generally afraid of anyone.

I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley, with murder in your heart. No offense intended, of course.

Cool Shades

(January 12, 2012 at 12:03 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Whoa. I'm all in favor of the guys of AF suddenly starting to post pictures instead of it being all about us females. Just sayin'.

Yeah, ummm... no. You probably don't want me to got there.

Just sayin'.

LOL
Yeah, I'm pretty tall. Multiple photos for multiple loves? ;-)
(January 11, 2012 at 11:59 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(January 11, 2012 at 11:28 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm 6ft 2; we'd make a great couple.

I expect photos in my inbox later today then Shell. In return I will acquire some of these "loves" of which you speak :-)

You're that tall? Nice.

Wait, "photos? Wink

Yeah Adrian's 6'2" and skinny as a rail... I can verify that one personally
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Ep...how tall are you?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 137648 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 518 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 502 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 1151 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 1009 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 723 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1601 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1301 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2305 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2891 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one