Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 3:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to thank every atheist
RE: i want to thank every atheist
(February 29, 2012 at 11:53 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(February 29, 2012 at 11:41 pm)kuki Wrote: if i am not wrong you people are discounting my simple(rustic) question.

i repeat it for my own sake.
how can you prove to a blind man that light exists.
or in case you are a nonatheist then the question would be:
how can you prove to an atheist the extence of God.

Oh I get it - atheists cannot perceive a god becuse we are blind! Hmmm... that would mean that we would be perfectly justified in behaving as though god/s did not exist, since we are incapable of discerning any such things thus they don't apply to our world; we get by perfectly happily without any gods. Plus we can hardly be held responsible for our 'blindness', can we? It's how we were made after all.

Methinks Kookie didn't really think this one through.

Rigth, because a blind man who stumbles on the side walk should know better. That stumble earned him an eternity of torture by fire.
(March 1, 2012 at 12:20 am)kuki Wrote:
(March 1, 2012 at 12:06 am)aleialoura Wrote:
(February 29, 2012 at 11:47 pm)kuki Wrote: i can understand how busy you are. posting in a forum which needs donation for its survival.sorry for my ugly style.i behave like an atheist when comes to retaliation,very hideous

I suppose Allah himself prints up the money to keep your ridiculous religion alive? What a fucking dumbass.

So here's me, looking very unamused as you go on and on about the greatness of Allah:

[Image: LAaG6.jpg]

With my tits hanging out. Because I know how your people just love that so much.

you know i can answer you in such a words that you would never dare to talk to me in such manner again but i have to prove that a muslim and an atheist have separate mindsets.
in fact what you are trying to show me can't compel me to take action. i have no money.

Careful Loura. Next thing you know the muslims will be out in the strrets slicing each others throats, beating women with canes, honor raping their sisters, chopping the heads off of non-muslims, and generally running around in circles with their arms over their heads while screaming.

Cant say that I blame them though...you are a GODDESS!
We can call her Bas-tit.
Trying to update my sig ...
(February 29, 2012 at 11:41 pm)kuki Wrote: if i am not wrong you people are discounting my simple(rustic) question.

i repeat it for my own sake.
how can you prove to a blind man that light exists.
or in case you are a nonatheist then the question would be:
how can you prove to an atheist the extence of God.

I wonder (I am being facetious) if banned sockboy understands that light is (are) photons that contain energy that heats things like blind men's faces?
(March 1, 2012 at 12:06 am)aleialoura Wrote: [Image: LAaG6.jpg]

With my tits hanging out. Because I know how your people just love that so much.

I must congratulate you on a very nice pair Big Grin
(March 1, 2012 at 1:03 am)kuki Wrote: i am afraid each of you have posted more than 2000 posts but non of you showed any sublimity so far. i thought to enroll myself that it would be a rational place to share and hear distinct views but it seems you people are alone in a confinement who know nothing about the world. total waist of time. goodbye

You've posted less than 20 yet claim to know everything about us. What a cunt.

This is a very rational place, you just don't have any rationality, or humour.

You're the one in confinement, surrounded by the lies of your religion.

Total WASTE of time.

Goodbye Wink
(March 1, 2012 at 12:07 am)Rhythm Wrote: Goddamn your eyes are blue!
I hang my head in shame. I didn't even notice Sad

(March 1, 2012 at 12:50 am)kuki Wrote: when Hitler was killing innocent children under the Action T4 he was thinking it right. you have sold your chastity for the sake of lust and feeling pride in it

Did he actually compare her to Hitler?
Oh, they actually are blue? Score!...I was just guessing.
:goes back to staring at tits:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 1, 2012 at 9:51 am)Rhythm Wrote: Oh, they actually are blue? Score!...I was just guessing.
:goes back to staring at tits:

You two are horrible. the first thing I noticed where her big, soft, supple, inviting pair of eyes.
I call bullshit!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
LMAO over here! Thanks everyone. I enjoy my American right to show off my assets. I feel really awful for those women out there who don't have that option. Normally I dress pretty conservatively... well, let's just say I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda woman, but it's good to know that if I want, I can dress provocatively. Hell, with my license from the state, I can titty fuck the stripper pole, and as long as I'm still wearing my thong, nobody minds... except for the jealous bitches, of course.

Every dance is dedicated to the burrito women, except all the ones I dedicate to Leonard Nimoy.

Big Grin

boobs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Challenge to Every Muslim on Planet Earth Nintentacle 0 870 November 5, 2014 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  ISIS: Every Muslim should get out of his house, find a crusader, and kill him mralstoner 8 2988 October 14, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Thank You Oh Religion of Peace! Minimalist 25 9336 February 14, 2011 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Thor