Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to thank every atheist
i want to thank every atheist
with the name of ALLAH,
my dear friends'
good day.
i am kuki. i am a simple man who enjoy life in the fullest . i often thought myself a very faithful servant of ALLAH until the day i opened my youtube inbox .a brother,an atheist friend put to me a very simple yet very dismaying question which literally rattled me. he asked me if i love ALLAH or i fear ALLAH out of some dreadful notions.this question was short but it had a tremendous depth . "if i am paranoid ".i deeply ponder upon my faith and began to check my inner feelings . i amassed much from that question.similarly 2 months ago another atheist friend ask me why i have faith in ALLAH for ALLAH has no existence , HE is a contrived character instead. i was again shocked and began conceiving if i am muslim out of some solid coherent beliefs or i have accepted islam owing to the fact that i was born in a muslim family. Accordingly i began to probe my perspective.so out of these two questions i got a feeling that 90% of muslims are just mulims by name. in actual sense they are Atheists. they say that ALLAH is " Rab " which means ALLAH fulfills one's needs but they like to resort to mundane sources for help.this is not hypocrisy rather it show the shallowness of their faith. anyhow i ameliorated myself a good deal after these triggers.
i am a rustic man with some clear-cut rationale in mind .with the grace of ALLAH i catch up things so quickly,specially the irrational part of something.i humbly say i have forte to rebut Atheism. i have a short video (2 min) for you , a challenge based .

also,don't forget to watch my 2 hours long video on subject of Atheism in your leisure.

/watch?v=wpwbQAWt30E (2 min)

/watch?v=czr8QqPLzgA ( 2 hrs )

RE: i want to thank every atheist
So 90% of Muslims are really atheists lying about and acting that they are Muslims?
Forgive me for being wary of wading through what is most likely 2 hours of complete and utter garbage. Care to paraphrase, or simply pick the strongest case you have for Islam (or against atheism) and elaborate?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/2/index.htm

"2:6 As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
2:7 Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom."

Why do you want to try convert us when apparently its too late?
He clearly feels that he might be capable of undoing what Allah has done. I would be inclined to agree...in a hilariously roundabout way. I am an atheist because it is the will of Allah.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 29, 2012 at 1:55 pm)kuki Wrote: with the name of ALLAH,
thought it was kuki?
my dear friends'
[Image: orly.jpg]
good day.
cold, windy here bob. Big Grin
i am kuki. i am a simple man who enjoy life in the fullest
Your 'religious views' alreasy stated that .

But hullo, welcome to the forum, we have a fantastic resident Muslim, Rayaan. Unless I am mistakes, you should do an introduction thread to tell us a small bit about yourself, it's in the introductions sub forum on the main page. Happy hunting.
"2:17 Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindleth fire, and when it sheddeth its light around him Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see,
2:18 Deaf, dumb and blind; and they return not."

Seems Allah has put us in a place where we have no choice but to go to hell. I would rather disbelieve and enjoy my life. Wink
"2:98 Who is an enemy to Allah, and His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers."

I can do this all day Big Grin
"2:99 Verily We have revealed unto thee clear tokens, and only miscreants will disbelieve in them."

Is it just me that didn't receive this memo?
I only got into that first video to see that it was the same flawed "everything has to have had a creator" argument, and yet again, they completely ignore the question of who or what created the creator. I didn't even bother clicking on the second one. I don't have 2 hours to sit & listen to a bunch of apologetics.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
"2:111 And they say: None entereth paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian. These are their own desires. Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful."

May I ask the same of Islam?
"2:161 Lo! Those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers; on them is the curse of Allah and of angels and of men combined.
2:162 They ever dwell therein. The doom will not be lightened for them, neither will they be reprieved."

Hmmm. Atheists are fucked either way it seems
Either way this will turn out to be yet another Muslim walking right into the middle of our community, shouting out that atheists should be tortured in fire, and then taking a big steaming shit of quran verses in front of everyone. He will then leave without saying another word, leaving us to clean up his quranic fecal matter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Do Jihadists Really Want? Waking Up with Sam Harris #43 mralstoner 4 1178 April 13, 2017 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Mauritania clerics want 'apostasy' blogger executed zebo-the-fat 3 988 November 15, 2016 at 4:14 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  A Challenge to Every Muslim on Planet Earth Nintentacle 0 815 November 5, 2014 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  ISIS: Every Muslim should get out of his house, find a crusader, and kill him mralstoner 8 2798 October 14, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  want an honest reply abcd 1 1088 February 8, 2014 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Nine
  They want the right to! Dragonetti 4 1671 May 24, 2013 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Thank You Oh Religion of Peace! Minimalist 25 8978 February 14, 2011 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Thor