Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your encouragement to get me back to shape!
RE: Your encouragement to get me back to shape!
I worked out legs and abs, then ran right after for 25 minutes on 8.0 miles per hour. It was exhausting. I wanted to stop at 15 minutes. I think I'm gonna stay a little bit on 8.0, then move it up to 8.1 later.
I worked out chest and triceps at the gym. Was too lazy to run :S
Completed the 50km bike ride and it was fun to do. Heaps of people.
(October 22, 2012 at 1:46 am)Waratah Wrote: Completed the 50km bike ride and it was fun to do. Heaps of people.

Nice, were you dead tired after?
(October 22, 2012 at 1:51 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Nice, were you dead tired after?
I was tired but I was also really pumped felt I could have done another 10 or 20 more on the flat.
(October 21, 2012 at 11:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I worked out chest and triceps at the gym. Was too lazy to run :S

You'll never get a six pack lack that!

I want fifty sit ups NOW.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Heh,, I'm getting lazy. I worked out my back at the gym, but didn't run today or yesterday. I definitely have to run tomorrow.
It has been a month now. Do you feel a bit better about the amount of exercise you have done compared to before this thread.

For me I feel like I have achieved a lot. Still got to start to do some sit ups and push ups.
(October 24, 2012 at 12:58 am)Waratah Wrote: It has been a month now. Do you feel a bit better about the amount of exercise you have done compared to before this thread.

Yeah I've done much more. I use to run once in a while at 15 mins. And hardly went to the gym.

Quote:For me I feel like I have achieved a lot.

Nice. And also doing the 50 K is impressive.

Quote:Still got to start to do some sit ups and push ups.

Let us know. Smile

I'm glad.
Glad to hear you are feeling better Mystic.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Methods For Whipping My Negroes Into Shape? The Atheist 2 1291 March 30, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain