Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 3:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uganda passing law that allows them to put homosexuals to death.
RE: Uganda passing law that allows them to put homosexuals to death.
Christianity made Africa worse. That's saying something.
Drich or GC supporting Uganda in 3....2....1......
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Think if Romney won the election Uganda and America would be close allies now, both leaders would be best friends throwing darts at pictures of George Michael together...
Quote:That american evangelicals were spreading their rubbish there.

That's because their audience here is dwindling. Money talks...and when it does the religious cocksuckers walk.
(November 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm)HorribleOffensiveScouser91 Wrote: Think if Romney won the election Uganda and America would be close allies now, both leaders would be best friends throwing darts at pictures of George Michael together...
I would not have been surprised. I am glad (for the most part) we don't have this type of lunacy in Europe.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(November 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote:
(November 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm)HorribleOffensiveScouser91 Wrote: Think if Romney won the election Uganda and America would be close allies now, both leaders would be best friends throwing darts at pictures of George Michael together...
I would not have been surprised. I am glad (for the most part) we don't have this type of lunacy in Europe.

Yes! I just wish England would start being more influenced by the creativeness and culture of Europe instead of trying to be another island off the USA! ...What I'd do to live in the south of France!
(November 12, 2012 at 9:12 pm)HorribleOffensiveScouser91 Wrote:
(November 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I would not have been surprised. I am glad (for the most part) we don't have this type of lunacy in Europe.

Yes! I just wish England would start being more influenced by the creativeness and culture of Europe instead of trying to be another island off the USA! ...What I'd do to live in the south of France!
Well we are (to a point) as America values and British values are now starting to collide.
(November 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:That american evangelicals were spreading their rubbish there.

That's because their audience here is dwindling. Money talks...and when it does the religious cocksuckers walk.

Close. Manipulating Africans was like shooting fish in a barrel. Go over there, find starving people, give them food and water if they convert. It wound up being great for them; lots of converts and lots of great PR when they got to advertise about all the good they're doing by feeding starving children in remote African villages. They only turned their backs on it when the African extremists got too extreme for American tastes.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(November 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm)TaraJo Wrote:
(November 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That's because their audience here is dwindling. Money talks...and when it does the religious cocksuckers walk.

Close. Manipulating Africans was like shooting fish in a barrel. Go over there, find starving people, give them food and water if they convert. It wound up being great for them; lots of converts and lots of great PR when they got to advertise about all the good they're doing by feeding starving children in remote African villages. They only turned their backs on it when the African extremists got too extreme for American tastes.
Imagine if they found out they were being played this whole time? The sad thing is they will never well because they're not educated enough to figure it out.
(November 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote:
(November 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Close. Manipulating Africans was like shooting fish in a barrel. Go over there, find starving people, give them food and water if they convert. It wound up being great for them; lots of converts and lots of great PR when they got to advertise about all the good they're doing by feeding starving children in remote African villages. They only turned their backs on it when the African extremists got too extreme for American tastes.
Imagine if they found out they were being played this whole time? The sad thing is they will never well because they're not educated enough to figure it out.

I think Africans know how the game is played, they did endure colonialism after all. Some are highly educated, it's just too few and the masses have very low levels of education. In some cases it's the Africans playing the Western systems. It's all about power. People use whatever means necessary to enhance their power, political or otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hearings and a matter of law. Brian37 0 240 June 29, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4696 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  LAW and CIVILIZATION senorlegalo 64 5118 January 19, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 446 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2648 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1214 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2765 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2938 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 646 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anti Trans Bathroom Law Proganada is Kind Of Misandrist Amarok 30 3541 March 7, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet