Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not ashamed anymore.
RE: Not ashamed anymore.
(January 31, 2013 at 5:57 pm)John V Wrote:
(January 31, 2013 at 5:50 pm)frankiej Wrote: John V, even if you thought what you are doing is hilarious, it will have lost it's amusement to any creature who actually laughed at such a lame joke long ago. You are just making yourself look like an annoying 13 year old. I imagine that you are the kind of person who laughs at their own farts.
And yet here you are, still reading on page 7! Tongue

Actually, I read the first 3 pages and then skipped. Your joke has remained the same. That is poor comedy.
Cunt
(January 31, 2013 at 5:57 pm)frankiej Wrote: It is just getting painful now though.

Definitely... but it's not on him to stop the pain, I'd say it's on Brian to stop overreacting. So someone calls him gay... so fucking what? Thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQoTA-qOzg

(January 31, 2013 at 6:00 pm)frankiej Wrote: Actually, I read the first 3 pages and then skipped. Your joke has remained the same. That is poor comedy.

Yeah, we're not really the 'it's overused so it's funny' crowd.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 31, 2013 at 5:52 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(January 31, 2013 at 5:33 pm)Insanity x Wrote: John V you must live in your own world where all stereotypes are true. Although I get the impression your mostly just being a dick for the sake of it.

Why wouldn't he be? Tongue Look at the beautiful tunnel-visioned reaction he's getting Thinking

If I could get that with such a small amount of work, I'd probably go for it more often. Nothing quite like allowing someone else to demonstrate your point ROFLOL

(January 31, 2013 at 5:50 pm)frankiej Wrote: John V, even if you thought what you are doing is hilarious, it will have lost it's amusement to any creature who actually laughed at such a lame joke long ago. You are just making yourself look like an annoying 13 year old. I imagine that you are the kind of person who laughs at their own farts.

Farts can be rather funny.

Anyway, the joke is not in what he's saying, it is in the defense against his asinine point... which is doing a good job of proving it ROFLOL

No really, it's kinda priceless. Yeah, he should probably stop soon, but laughs like these are just hard to elicit from arguing with people Wink

I get what he is trying to do, "Thou protestith too much". But that does not change that he would not be doing this if he did not have some deep seeded phobia.

Bottom line is we've told this jackass time after time that sexuality is a range not an absolute, and on top of that it wouldn't matter if I was gay, the music tastes of anyone does not define their sexuality.

I have to repeat myself because there ARE far too many stereotypes about lots of people, even on other issues outside sex.

"Black people are on welfare and voted for Obama because he is a commie".

"Rednecks are all racists"

"All Muslims are terrorists"

Same shit different topic. It is spreading a stereotype, why should he get away with trying to silence me. HE is making sexuality the issue and quite falsely attaching it to something that is completely irrelevant.

I doubt he even knows that Freddy Mercury was bi. So if he has Queen on his playlist which every "straight guy" did when I grew up, then he must be bisexual too because he listened to queen.
(January 31, 2013 at 6:00 pm)frankiej Wrote: Actually, I read the first 3 pages and then skipped.

You didn't miss anything.
(January 31, 2013 at 6:03 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 31, 2013 at 6:00 pm)frankiej Wrote: Actually, I read the first 3 pages and then skipped.

You didn't miss anything.

Yeah, I noticed. He was pretty much saying the exact same thing on the last page as the second. That was why I was telling him his joke was poor... he didn't develop it at all. Tongue
Cunt
(January 31, 2013 at 6:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I get what he is trying to do, "Thou protestith too much". But that does not change that he would not be doing this if he did not have some deep seeded phobia.

And what if he did have a deep seeded phobia? Is going off the deep end going to help him rid himself of it? Sleepy

I could see him doing this just for the laughs, honestly. I could see myself doing this (with more class, mind) just to prove a point, actually. I could see Russia from my backyard, but I'm not Sarah Palin.

Quote:Bottom line is we've told this jackass time after time that sexuality is a range not an absolute, and on top of that it wouldn't matter if I was gay, the music tastes of anyone does not define their sexuality.

The average person doesn't live in spectrums, they live in absolutes and exceptions Smile Well, that's news to me: here I thought gay and lesbian music was best-received by their respective groups. Don't think that ABBA falls into it, but you totally ignored my very lengthy post describing everything that ABBA is, so what do I know? FSM Grin

Quote:I have to repeat myself because there ARE far too many stereotypes about lots of people, even on other issues outside sex.

Stereotypes are fun, I don't think there's any reason to repeat the stereotype more than once (which is what you've done with the apparent 'over-reacting gay man' bit, however unintentional). You're not being part of the solution to behave stereotypically... really, if you want to end stereotypes: best method is to not talk about them Smile

Quote:"Black people are on welfare and voted for Obama because he is a commie".

It's true, there are black people on welfare, and probably a few of them voted for Obama because of 'being a commie'. Plenty more also voted for him because he's black, but hey... there are probably people out there who did just that.

Quote:"Rednecks are all racists"

Sure looks like it, pretty sure that to be a redneck you gotta have racism running deep within. By definition, yo. I mean, the dictionary goes out of its way to say that it's a white-person... sounds racially segregatory right off the bat.

Quote:"All Muslims are terrorists"

They sure are doing a good job of convincing us, the majority being the exception, of course.

Quote:Same shit different topic. It is spreading a stereotype, why should he get away with trying to silence me. HE is making sexuality the issue and quite falsely attaching it to something that is completely irrelevant.

I spread the stereotype of the 'eccentric philosopher tranny', should I stop being myself just because I match one random stereotype? Angel He's not making sexuality an issue: he's making you the issue, as he's doing this for *humor*... stop taking him so seriously, and he wouldn't maintain the mantra for so long.

Quote:I doubt he even knows that Freddy Mercury was bi. So if he has Queen on his playlist which every "straight guy" did when I grew up, then he must be bisexual too because he listened to queen.

I don't know who that is, but I like a few tracks from queen. He probably is bisexual, as I find most of us are at least marginally so. What does it matter? Thinking
(January 31, 2013 at 6:00 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(January 31, 2013 at 5:57 pm)frankiej Wrote: It is just getting painful now though.

Definitely... but it's not on him to stop the pain, I'd say it's on Brian to stop overreacting. So someone calls him gay... so fucking what? Thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQoTA-qOzg

(January 31, 2013 at 6:00 pm)frankiej Wrote: Actually, I read the first 3 pages and then skipped. Your joke has remained the same. That is poor comedy.

Yeah, we're not really the 'it's overused so it's funny' crowd.

No I am not overreacting. I do not care if he thinks I am gay. I do care that he is feeding a stereotype. I would not be the slightest bit ashamed of being gay either IF I was.

Again, this is about feeding a stereotype. It could be any issue.

"All liberals hate guns and never own them". I could repeat over and over "I hate guns myself, but I don't want all guns banned because I personally don't want to own one myself".

Gabbi Giffords who was shot in the head, STILL owns guns herself. I don't and we are both liberals.

Stereotypes are what I am objecting to.
(January 31, 2013 at 6:09 pm)frankiej Wrote: Yeah, I noticed. He was pretty much saying the exact same thing on the last page as the second. That was why I was telling him his joke was poor... he didn't develop it at all. Tongue

The common classless jester Undecided Well, maybe there's a future for him when he discovers the font of creativity, isn't he from Florida? Sounds advantageous for him.

And ignore that sacrificial shit from the fountain of youth, it's fundamentally different. Albeit, Sheogorath will touch him in the naughty place.
(January 31, 2013 at 6:15 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: I don't know who that is, but I like a few tracks from queen. He probably is bisexual

That would be was. He's quite dead.
(January 31, 2013 at 6:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No I am not overreacting. I do not care if he thinks I am gay. I do care that he is feeding a stereotype. I would not be the slightest bit ashamed of being gay either IF I was.

Yes, you are. I mean... xenophobe? Being in his head while he's fucking his wife? C'mon. If that's not overreacting, let's hope we never see you overreact.

And hey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuR5YMyfeNI

Quote:Again, this is about feeding a stereotype. It could be any issue.

"All liberals hate guns and never own them". I could repeat over and over "I hate guns myself, but I don't want all guns banned because I personally don't want to own one myself".

Gabbi Giffords who was shot in the head, STILL owns guns herself. I don't and we are both liberals.

Stereotypes are what I am objecting to.

Objecting to them by further feeding them? Thinking Interesting tactic... should I object to feeding humans to lions by jumping in the pit myself?

So this person has severe brain damage, and they are your first defense against stereotyping? ROFLOL

(January 31, 2013 at 6:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: That would be was. He's quite dead.

That's a shame, because he wrote such pretty songs about AIDS and tying your mother down and rocking you. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 6984 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why should I be ashamed? A rant by a Mexican. J a c k 61 10734 March 20, 2018 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I can't keep this up anymore <3 PiousPaladin 67 6296 June 29, 2015 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  I cant do this anymore. Brian37 49 5074 April 1, 2015 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why are women ashamed of their vagina? Phatt Matt s 54 12137 April 12, 2014 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Jiggerj
  SHIA LABEOUF IS NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE shep 25 4488 March 9, 2014 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Not coming out, but not hiding it anymore Fruity 36 11273 June 24, 2013 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Sir Clive sinclair doesn't use computers anymore. leo-rcc 2 1511 March 2, 2010 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc