Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
another portrait of baby and her grand cousin Angelo....catching flies as we say here in Oz

[Image: 157006_10151507633527460_1957972526_n.jpg]

Because yes this will come back to haunt her and him in later years...

I am such a very proud mum! With a bit of a mean streak Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 13, 2013 at 11:58 am)pocaracas Wrote: Too bloody hot in the UK?!?! That's not possible! (well, perhaps indoors, if you leave the heating on...)

When it goes above 15C it becomes too hot.
Cunt
(March 13, 2013 at 11:58 am)pocaracas Wrote: Too bloody hot in the UK?!?! That's not possible! (well, perhaps indoors, if you leave the heating on...)

You'd be surprised; we sometimes have our moments. Blink and you'll miss 'em but they are there.

Hot I don't mind ("I'd rather fry than freeze" - Vila, Blake's 7). It's just bright I'm not keen on. If we could adjust the brightness of the Sun that would be very useful - scientists, get to it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: macbh.jpg]

Mommy and baby get to come home today.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Aww!! Chubby cheeks!
Takes those after his father.
That little one looks so determined, hopefully it won't cause mommy and daddy much grief Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 15, 2013 at 1:47 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: That little one looks so determined, hopefully it won't cause mommy and daddy much grief Heart

It is probably thinking of getting a tatoo.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

My beautiful Nephew Benjamin, his absolutely gorgeous wife Anna and baby Angelo (the grand nephew) not that I am proud or anything
[Image: 374544_10200807688584037_1160024376_n.jpg]

From Left to right: Anna and Angelo, Andrea (brother in law) and my sister Cheryl
[Image: 406383_10200807598341781_1742581667_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Kichi, I bestow upon you the award for most rediculously attractive family. Seriously great genes Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 137648 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 517 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 502 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 1151 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 1009 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 723 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1601 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1301 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2305 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2891 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one