Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Definition of and evidence for the holocaust
RE: Definition of and evidence for the holocaust
[Image: 37675029.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 9, 2013 at 1:15 pm)Faith No More Wrote: [Image: 37675029.jpg]
Why do I get the feeling that mr. nazi mouse has this tattooed somewhere on his body?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
The guy can't even use a high school level vocabulary correctly... Undecided
Re: Definition of and evidence for the holocaust
My Godmother's father was one of the troops who liberated Bergen-Belsen in 1945. What he saw drove him mad. He spent the rest of his life mentally ill, before finally gassing himself in 1963.
Re: Definition of and evidence for the holocaust
While I'm not an expert on these things, I can't comment on the precise matter of this thread. My only problem that I have is that it seems any argument that has to do with anything Jewish related always gets called anti-semantic. Why is that? This makes it seem like no one can say anything about it as if Judaism and its followers get a complete free pass from any criticism. If that's the case, we might as well do the same for Islam and Christianity, and all the other religions and groups.

What I see A_Nony_Mouse is asking is not whether it happened but rather, was it as bad as we are led to believe. Was it actually 6 million. I don't see the shame in that. The guy is a skeptic and last time I check, skepticism is perfectly within everyone rights, specially in the western hemisphere.
Actually, I quite agree with the sentiment that Israel seems to get a free pass from the west when it comes to the atrocities they commit, and I think it is a legitimate subject to discuss.. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict, however, is messy and the blame does not go one way. His obsessive focus on only the Jews to blame not only comes across as anti-Semitic, it invalidates any legitimate point he may have had by causing people to dismiss every word he has to say. Skepticism is great, but this is revisionism masquerading as skepticism. Every thread he creates on the Jews reeks of a hidden agenda.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 9, 2013 at 1:55 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Sorry, I think I'll pass. There's only so much time in one's life that one has to be choosy about what one spends time on. Frankly, your reputation precedes you.

Yes it does. And all because a bunch of nizkooks spent who knows how many hours forging posts they attributed to me. I would thank them except they started phoning my son with death threats. You know how holohuggers are.

(May 9, 2013 at 2:08 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:You would think with all those mountains of evidence they could find at least one thing.

Apparently you simply dismiss anything which does not meet your pre-determined outcome. Careful. You don't want to resemble theists.

I have conditioned acceptance upon physical evidence. I have proposed NOTHING to be believed without physical evidence. We keep trying to explain the difference between belief and evidence to theists. I do not obscure that difference.

Quote:My uncle served in the 11th Armored Division. They liberated Matthausen in Austria. He said he could never forget the smell. I suppose you think that the Schweinsbraten was rotting because the power went out?

Again more died there than at Auschwitz but no cause of death and no religion given.
Louse,

To avoid confusion, you're the cunt with the megaphone and I'm the fat bastard in the passenger seat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t101rO7WuAM
(May 9, 2013 at 2:33 am)cratehorus Wrote:
(May 9, 2013 at 2:17 am)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Why do you care about any religion if you are an atheist? No different from the Druids.

Who mourns Adonis?

but why the jews?

Why does any particular religion need a special reason? It is not as though there is any particular value to the existence of this religion.

Quote: i understand "somewhat" hitler's hatred for them but in 21st century germany why would you care about such a small group, they cause little trouble, they own very little? you consider the muslims to be mongrels so i guess i can see why you don't care about them but why such a sexually constipated obsession with the jews today?

what about us in the illuminati, do you not hate us anymore?

You greatly misunderstand. If there is a seminal cause of problems which have branched into many problems one can attack all the branches by striking the root. Even though it is not true in fact the current theological root of Christianity and Islam is Judaism. Strike the root to attack the branches. It is the most efficient application of anti-theist efforts to destroy Judaism. That done the other two fall with much greater ease.

It is nothing new. Jews and Christians go after Mohamed. Jews and Muslims go after Jesus. I have Jews, Christians and Muslims agreeing the best approach is to go after the root. I simply concentrate on the root of all three, the books of the Septuagint and the Maccabean revolt that started all of Judaism.
(May 9, 2013 at 11:57 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Why does any particular reason need a special reason? It is not as though there is any particular value to the existence of this religion.

I see that you have a problem differentiating the people from the religion, and that is what makes you a bitter racist.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the Holocaust a cash cow? Europa! 16 1917 September 14, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  It is becoming more evidence that America will destroy itself from within NuclearEnergy 42 13071 July 14, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Even more evidence of Obstruction SteelCurtain 4 1356 May 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  "Crooked Hillary" cheated during the debate! Damning evidence! Aegon 20 2558 September 30, 2016 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  do you believe the holocaust myth? shadowchrist 23 3901 September 3, 2015 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  exploitation of the holocaust nintendo048 1 861 March 30, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  the holocaust industry nintendo048 5 3113 March 30, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust) nintendo048 10 2681 March 20, 2014 at 10:30 am
Last Post: nintendo048
  The definition of Human Trafficking Dragonetti 1 822 July 11, 2013 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  How will the holocaust be remembered after the last survivor dies? Something completely different 31 12304 June 21, 2013 at 3:02 am
Last Post: littleendian