Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Crooked Hillary" cheated during the debate! Damning evidence!
"Crooked Hillary" cheated during the debate! Damning evidence!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqe4vqhA3D4

Lmao, you can't make this shit up. I see some Trump supporters are still in the "Denial" phase about his performance in the debate...
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
RE: "Crooked Hillary" cheated during the debate! Damning evidence!
See?  They really are 'deplorable!'
They don't seem to know how moderated debates work.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 29, 2016 at 2:25 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: They don't seem to know how moderated debates work.

To be fair, I don't think the moderator knew how moderated debates worked either.

For every time these people claim the moderator "passed" the debate over to Clinton so she could "score a zinger", I can point to two or three instances where Trump was just allowed to interrupt Clinton.
Any "moderated" debate format is inherently flawed. Everyone is unhappy. One person got more time to answer. One was interrupted more. The Moderate challenged one more than the other, posed gotcha questions, was biased, etc. I don't see what is wrong with doing debates in the the standard 4 part format, i.e. each candidate gets 1 opening statement and 1 rebuttal per topic. Strict time limits, no moderator follow-up questions, and no additional chances to respond.
Quote:I don't see what is wrong with doing debates in the the standard 4 part format

They are boring.

What 'Murricans want is theater.
Someone had the idea that we put shock collars on both candidates. Then whenever one candidate has interrupted the other candidate 5 times more than they've been interrupted themselves, the moderator emits an electric shock. At the very least it would be entertaining.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Attach electrodes to Drumpf's nuts and watch his hair stand straight up!
Wouldn't work unless you attached them to his rugs nuts.   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 29, 2016 at 4:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Attach electrodes to Drumpf's nuts and watch his hair stand straight up!

Attach them to Clinton and watch a cigar fall out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 22294 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 846 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1674 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump vs Biden debate WinterHold 95 6410 October 3, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1065 October 1, 2020 at 8:41 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 861 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Crooked Politicians onlinebiker 23 1811 February 20, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Betsy Devos - Crooked Cunt Minimalist 7 1221 August 13, 2018 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6347 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11804 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic