Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 2:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Whites To Wake Up
RE: Time For Whites To Wake Up
(July 27, 2013 at 11:06 am)Rahul Wrote:
(July 26, 2013 at 9:17 am)Red Celt Wrote: So you admit that you know that you're a moron. OK. Cool.

Jerkoff

Oh. You're also a wanker? OK. Well, recognising who we are is the first hurdle to overcoming who we are. So, congratulations on that.

Big Grin
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
(July 27, 2013 at 11:18 am)Red Celt Wrote: Oh. You're also a wanker? OK. Well, recognising who we are is the first hurdle to overcoming who we are. So, congratulations on that.

Big Grin

Oh, I jerk off all the time. I can have sex with my wife 2 times a night during weekdays, 4 times a day during the weekend, and I'll still go find a bathroom stall at work on Monday to pull one off.

Practice makes perfect.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 27, 2013 at 9:47 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(July 27, 2013 at 9:28 am)A Theist Wrote: What I mainly object to is that whenever there's a discussion on racism, whether it's from the news media, T.V. and radio talk shows, or even on discussion forums like this one for example, the discussions tend to focus mainly on White racism as if somehow seeming to imply that other groups can't be racist,

I Know! I was going out with this girl who was half black who actually said the words "I can't be racist anyway I'm half black" after I jokingly called her a racist for saying something about asian people, and I had to explain to her what racism was.

All this pride stuff is 100 percent bullshit in my opinion, I've never once felt pride from being white, Same reason I don't feel proud of being straight it's just a fact I like vagina, I'm definitely glad I'm a white vagina liking man but I don't think I feel pride about it because it isn't an achievement. To me, pride in the racial context is just another word for "I've got a chip on my shoulder".
Quote: To me, pride in the racial context is just another word for "I've got a chip on my shoulder".
Yes!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 27, 2013 at 10:07 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(July 27, 2013 at 9:28 am)A Theist Wrote: What I mainly object to is that whenever there's a discussion on racism, whether it's from the news media, T.V. and radio talk shows, or even on discussion forums like this one for example, the discussions tend to focus mainly on White racism as if somehow seeming to imply that other groups can't be racist, or if other groups are racist, their racism against Whites for past atrocities generations ago are still justified today. If the very ones who are spouting the need for serious discussions on race, and if they're truly serious about it, then they're going to have to end the focus on just one group and recognize that racism transcends ALL racial barriers and that no particular race has clean hands, and no excuses or justifications. The passive whites and their anti- White, "White Guilt" , Whites are evil racists and deserve what they get" mentality is going to have to end. That kind of passive and dismissive "denial" attitude will never be productive in discussions on racism. If race discussions can't be approached honestly and properly (inclusive) then I say that Whites are just as justified to hold street demonstrations, protests and rallies, boycotts, and all the same tactics that Blacks used in their civil rights efforts to have their voices heard. Civil rights tactics =/= the tactics displayed in the videos below.

I agree there is a double standard when discussing racism, but my question to you is how does starting a thread called "Time for Whites to Wake Up" create a serious discussion or provide any pragmatic solutions. We need to address racism as a whole, and simply focusing on white racism serves no more purpose than denying its existence.
The title's definitely controversial and even provocative but it's just those kinds of things that bring attention to an issue for discussion. After flipping through some of the cable news networks and listening to Chris Matthews "Cracker" remarks and also listening to an activist on HLN saying that she told her black children to beware of Whites because White people wanted to kill them, etc...and reading comments from some individuals in other threads on this forum, and then hear these very people say there needs to be a serious conversation about racism in this country. They're right that there needs to be a conversation, but it seems these guys just want a one way discussion that talks about White racism.
My frustration is that their pleas for serious discussions are pointless and phoney when all their conversations either demonize and malign whites for past atrocities, or when the conversation dismisses racism against whites as being somehow justified...and yourself agreed that, "there is a double standard when discussing racism". The double standard is what I was trying to point out. In my OP I addressed the stirring up of anti-white sentiment by radicals and activists and racism against whites. It's not racist to point those things out and if anyone reads through my posts in this thread, nowhere have I responded with racial slurs or degraded anyone over skin color, except that I've degraded a few for being assholes though. The provocation of the title certainly grabbed everyones attention and whether or not the discussion in this thread is currently productive, racism at least is revealed as transcending the color barriers and not just exclusive to Whites only. If racism against Whites continues to be dismissed as a concern, then yes, I believe Whites would be just as justified as were the Blacks to mirror their tactics when they held massive protests and rallies, even boycotts, to bring attention to their civil rights issues.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
And the Republican party wonders why racial minorities won't vote for them. *eyeroll*
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(July 27, 2013 at 5:14 pm)TaraJo Wrote: And the Republican party wonders why racial minorities won't vote for them. *eyeroll*
And comments like yours are just another point of contention about dismissive attitudes. *eyeroll* backatcha.

(July 27, 2013 at 5:45 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(July 27, 2013 at 5:14 pm)TaraJo Wrote: And the Republican party wonders why racial minorities won't vote for them. *eyeroll*
And comments like yours are just another point of contention about dismissive attitudes. *eyeroll* backatcha.

I'm saying that I've only taken intro to sociology in college so far and everything you're preaching is the exact opposite of what peer reviewed data suggests. If you have evidence to support what you're saying, fine: publish it and collect your nobel prize. If not, you sound like just another nut trying to justify his own brand of xenophobic racism.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(July 28, 2013 at 11:27 am)TaraJo Wrote: I'm saying that I've only taken intro to sociology in college so far and everything you're preaching is the exact opposite of what peer reviewed data suggests.
What is he preaching?
(July 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(July 28, 2013 at 11:27 am)TaraJo Wrote: I'm saying that I've only taken intro to sociology in college so far and everything you're preaching is the exact opposite of what peer reviewed data suggests.
What is he preaching?
Yeah no kidding...my complaint's with the double standards everytime one these PC race baiters raises the issue about the need for a national discussion on racism. That's fine, except that their conversations so far appear to be racially exclusive. All I've seen by way of racial discussions on the news networks like HLN and MSLSD, and even by some on this forum are continuous shrill rantings of demonizing and maligning Whites. I haven't said anything racist and nowhere have I used a racial slur. It's not racist to encourage Whites to stand up and oppose racism and bigotry against Whites.

(July 29, 2013 at 8:11 am)A Theist Wrote:
(July 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: What is he preaching?
Yeah no kidding...my complaint's with the double standards everytime one these PC race baiters raises the issue about the need for a national discussion on racism. That's fine, except that their conversations so far appear to be racially exclusive. All I've seen by way of racial discussions on the news networks like HLN and MSLSD, and even by some on this forum are continuous shrill rantings of demonizing and maligning Whites. I haven't said anything racist and nowhere have I used a racial slur. It's not racist to encourage Whites to stand up and oppose racism and bigotry against Whites.

Just to help us all out, can you clarify the range on this colour-chart for when someone can be called white?

[Image: obamascale.jpg]
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whites in USA should be bombed Rok02 10 1127 March 24, 2018 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Time To Stop Wasting Everyone's Time, Bernie Minimalist 253 30228 May 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd