Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small thanks to the resident Theists..
RE: A small thanks to the resident Theists..
Your acceptance doesn't matter, I'll quote you anyways. Undecided
I find myself astonishingly lacking in concern. I prophesy that every time you do, others will recognise the sheer gulf of the difference between my point and yours.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 16, 2013 at 2:21 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I find myself astonishingly lacking in concern. I prophesy that every time you do, others will recognise the sheer gulf of the difference between my point and yours.

Your point and mine huh?

Why don't you do your job and moderate this thread that is dangerously close to breaking the "no calling out" rule?
(September 16, 2013 at 2:27 pm)catfish Wrote:
(September 16, 2013 at 2:21 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I find myself astonishingly lacking in concern. I prophesy that every time you do, others will recognise the sheer gulf of the difference between my point and yours.

Your point and mine huh?

Why don't you do your job and moderate this thread that is dangerously close to breaking the "no calling out" rule?

Why don't you leave the fucking moderation to the fucking staff?
Why don't you tell me how to do my job again, fish? I always appreciate that. Apart from the fact that you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, that no member of Staff has taken action on that post ought to speak volumes. On the other hand, if you had any issues over that post and didn't report it through the proper channels, you might find it's you in breach of the rules yourself.

Quote:11 Protecting Rule-breakers
If you are aware of a member breaking the rules, you are obligated to report them to the staff, either via the Report System or by sending one of the staff a PM. Protecting rule-breakers (especially sockpuppets of currently banned members) will not be tolerated, and anyone caught doing it will be warned and possibly banned as a result. All instances will be carefully considered by staff to determine if this was willfully done.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 16, 2013 at 2:40 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Why don't you tell me how to do my job again, fish? I always appreciate that. Apart from the fact that you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, that no member of Staff has taken action on that post ought to speak volumes. On the other hand, if you had any issues over that post and didn't report it through the proper channels, you might find it's you in breach of the rules yourself.

Quote:11 Protecting Rule-breakers
If you are aware of a member breaking the rules, you are obligated to report them to the staff, either via the Report System or by sending one of the staff a PM. Protecting rule-breakers (especially sockpuppets of currently banned members) will not be tolerated, and anyone caught doing it will be warned and possibly banned as a result. All instances will be carefully considered by staff to determine if this was willfully done.

Inform me that it's a breach of the rules and I'll report it, mmm'kay?
Right after that, I'll inform you of what a hypocrite you are.
Popcorn
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Ignorance is no defence. It's up to you to read the rules. It's also not my fault if you haven't. For the record, they're kept locked away and hidden, under that button labelled rules up at the top there.
Angry Mob
(September 16, 2013 at 3:01 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ignorance is no defence. It's up to you to read the rules. It's also not my fault if you haven't. For the record, they're kept locked away and hidden, under that button labelled rules up at the top there.

ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny video - Saturday Night Live - teen thanks god during thanksgiving Ferrocyanide 4 812 November 7, 2021 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks. Greatest I am 20 3164 July 25, 2020 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Dear Resident Theists Longhorn 271 64411 September 8, 2015 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Blind boy thanks he favourite deity for making him blind ReptilianPeon 12 3486 August 28, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Questions for theists (and ex-theists, too) Longhorn 15 5015 April 23, 2015 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: orangebox21
  Theists: What makes your claims right and the claims of other theists wrong? Ryantology 29 8495 March 21, 2014 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Um…Thanks (I think?) BrokenQuill92 7 1955 January 14, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces' Rokcet Scientist 2 1451 September 21, 2011 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  A small gem.. Kayenneh 1 1081 May 25, 2011 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  thanks, god. bozo 88 27111 April 16, 2009 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki