Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces'
Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces'
He can't show his real face anywhere anymore.
RE: Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces'
:Confusedneaks in:: he has as many faces as we do Thinking :Confusedneaks out::
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces'
It's the chicken and the egg situation then, isn't it?

And since the Godlovers claim copyright I'm calling them on their inherent liabilities as well.
Let's get 'm in a court of law to account for the organized crimes of genocide, global extortion, and power abuse.

I'm not picky, I'll settle for the pope and his cronies, and a cackle of mullahs. And not just those hiding behind God-religions either. I have a special place in my heart for those who raped and abused the America-religion. It is uplifting to see that none of the Bush administration have started traipsing all over globe to promote books and deliver BS speeches for shameful fees. They know they could get picked up at any time for war crimes! Big Grin
Even by the US judicial system!
They'll have to look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives!

Wonder which trial will be first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a disproof of Allah I've come up with? Atheism_is_True 5 623 July 12, 2022 at 5:55 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  One God versus many T.J. 42 2922 December 6, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 24759 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Allah was just Muhammad's sock puppet! I knew it! ignoramus 0 1315 May 2, 2019 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you do if you found out that God has nothing to do with religions? Little Rik 68 11592 October 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Beautiful 99 Names Of Allah With Translation And Quranic Usage shawnivan110 22 4819 February 27, 2017 at 2:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Thank ALLAH that the pagan holiday of CHRISTMAS is over! 21stCenturyIconoclast 62 8386 December 30, 2016 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  How many churches/mosques/temples do you see everyday? Casca 23 2913 October 25, 2016 at 11:38 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Why A God Has to be Insane Rhondazvous 10 1267 August 3, 2016 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  17 y/o YouTuber faces years in jail for insulting Islam and Christianity wolf39us 38 7853 June 2, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Aractus