Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mutations disprove the theory of upward evolution
RE: Mutations disprove the theory of upward evolution
(October 4, 2013 at 3:36 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(October 4, 2013 at 3:33 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: If the picture is your evidence them you have no evidence.

It gives birth to mud skippers.

Great, now that you are suddenly concerned about evidence, please provide your evidence for Yahweh. We've been waiting.

Atheistic origin science is false. It cannot account for the life forms that exist. Thus, its opposite, theistic origin science is true.
There is no amount of evidence the delusional believer will accept.

To paraphrase Jefferson, ridicule is the only weapon to be used against idiots and their idiocies.
(October 4, 2013 at 10:46 am)Drich Wrote: Just an observation.

The Christian presented a statement containing facts (statements that can be proved or disproved.) The Atheist response? was to attack the christian's character, education, and the general viablity of his ablity to make a claim that was typically atheistic in nature, rather than simply pairing the christian's facts against stronger reference material and properly disprooving the christian claim properly..

Asking about someone's education is not an attack, you asshat.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(October 4, 2013 at 3:39 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote:
(October 4, 2013 at 3:36 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Great, now that you are suddenly concerned about evidence, please provide your evidence for Yahweh. We've been waiting.

Atheistic origin science is false. It cannot account for the life forms that exist. Thus, its opposite, theistic origin science is true.

I asked for evidence of your god, not further unneeded evidence of your sub-standard education and lack of reasoning skills. Try again, troll.
(October 4, 2013 at 3:39 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: Atheistic origin science is false. It cannot account for the life forms that exist. Thus, its opposite, theistic origin science is true.

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 4, 2013 at 3:35 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You are aware that fish do not give birth, yes?

Oh wait, of course you aren't.

I'm not aware of it either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guppy#Reproduction

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 4, 2013 at 3:49 pm)apophenia Wrote:
(October 4, 2013 at 3:35 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You are aware that fish do not give birth, yes?

Oh wait, of course you aren't.

I'm not aware of it either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guppy#Reproduction

But they do only produce fish, right.

All fish produce fish. It has never been observed that a fish produce anything but fish.

Cats produce cats.
Dogs produce dogs.

We have no record of anything other than an animal produces the same kind.

Simple science.
Like I said in the Amazon atheist forum to the person who said the same exact thing: (was it you btw?) Mutations don't have to be errors and they don't have to be either negative or positive either.

It would take a person who genuinely wanted to challenge their own beliefs a whole 5 minutes to read about this information. What you're claiming simply isn't true, you understand that right? You can claim it all you want, but the fact is we have evidence to the contrary.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
(October 4, 2013 at 3:53 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: But they do only produce fish, right.

All fish produce fish. It has never been observed that a fish produce anything but fish.

Cats produce cats.
Dogs produce dogs.

Simple science.

So then find me a mainstream scientific source that says that evolution is one species giving birth to offspring of another species, and you might have a point.

Or can't you do that?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 4, 2013 at 3:53 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: But they do only produce fish, right.

Cats produce cats.
Dogs produce dogs.

Simple science.

If you continue to ignore the posts which adress your questions and which deliver counters to your arguments you will find yourself alienated and very lonely on this forum.

You will be a lonesome toad screaming here and then whilest most members will recognise that but will continue to turn arround and attend to more interesting and certainly more joyfull activities on this forum.

Or was it your goal to be that in the first place?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 3152 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  You Can't Disprove a Miracle Rhondazvous 155 18509 March 18, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hi, I'm a Christian. Help Me Disprove My Religion! WishfulThinking 265 66265 October 11, 2015 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory TubbyTubby 32 6725 October 1, 2015 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Debunking the "Dying and Rising Gods" Theory Randy Carson 55 17021 September 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species) TubbyTubby 20 3674 August 20, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  DEBUNKING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY Randy Carson 230 47472 August 19, 2015 at 3:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Let's say the multiverse theory is true, how would a Christian insert God...? Mr. Moncrieff 21 7528 March 1, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The dates given by AOS for past events may actually disprove evolution entirely SavedByGraceThruFaith 216 64742 October 14, 2013 at 6:05 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Do you believe in the mythist theory ? viocjit 14 5307 June 4, 2013 at 2:51 am
Last Post: FifthElement