Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory
Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory
I can't comment : speechless.

I offer my apologies for sharing this but why should I be the only sufferer.

http://gu.com/p/4dvx4?

' Wrote:The star’s view on the origins of the universe is certainly the most earthshaking revelation in his most recent interview – but Jesus and the reality of life behind bars aren’t far from his thoughts either.

“I’m the type of dude who always wants to figure it out,” explains the What Do U Mean hitmaker. “Science makes a lot of sense,” he concedes. Or does he? “Then I start thinking — wait, the ‘big bang’. For a ‘big bang’ to create all this is more wild to think about than thinking about there being a God. Imagine putting a bunch of gold into a box, shaking up the box, and out comes a Rolex. It’s so preposterous once people start saying it.”

Consequently, Justin has granted a lengthy interview to a mag called Complex – which seems anything but – where he ruminates on Christianity. Or what we might more accurately call Christianity feat Justin Bieber. Before you get turned off, Justin is keen to differentiate himself from the more unpalatable adherents of the faith. “I think that with Christians,” he explains, “they’ve left such a bad taste in people’s mouths.”

What he is offering, it seems, is a Bieber version of that old standard. And the bravery of his position doesn’t escape him. “I think that people, as soon as they start hearing me saying I’m a Christian, they’re like, ‘Whoa, Justin, back up, take a step back.’ Also, I do not want to shove this down anyone’s throat. I just wanna honestly live like Jesus. Not be Jesus — I could never — I don’t want that to come across weird.”

You never could, Justin. Anyone who can tour the Anne Frank Museum and write in the guest book “Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber” could never come across weird.

In a sense, Justin is disestablishing himself – and perhaps his Beliebers, too. “Like I said,” reasons Justin. “You don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.”
RE: Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory
Oh dear. Critical thinking not his strong suit then.

There's that phrase again, live like Jesus.

I wonder in what way he is remotely living like Jesus. He is living like he assumes Jesus is like, in other words himself. He is living like himself.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It's very simple. Justin Bleeble is a poe and far smarter than you or I (or possibly anyone) can appreciate.

@robvalue:

[Image: wwjdwhip.jpg?w=540&h=386]
Sum ergo sum
He was probably referring to that second time Jesus was alive: a short meteoric rise to the stars after being crucified in the public eye.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Bieber: Imagine putting a bunch of gold into a box, shaking up the box, and out comes a Rolex. It’s so preposterous once people start saying it.

It is. That's why I usually discourage morons from giving interviews, just in case they feel the need to expose their idiocy for general consumption.

Bieber: You don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.

There's some air-tight logic, to which I would add that having some hits with prepubescent girls doesn't make you an artist or a musician. However, it might make you a disposable commodity like a fast food taco.

What a douche. It might be time to bring back crucifixion.
I've gained a new respect for Mariana Hyde. That was some gold standard sarcasm.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
This is my favourite Bieber moment. He really gave this scene his all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DqB0hx-H4E
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Should I be concerned over what an industrial boy product thinks?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Well if there's one thing that Beiber is, it's a 'good' Christian, what with the drugs, the fights, the women, and being Justin Beiber.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Do I smell a schism brewing ?

40,001 ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury SeniorCitizen 9 595 November 29, 2023 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3239 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The Big Debate -- Price versus Ehrman Jehanne 43 9705 November 26, 2016 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The ignorance of science and the big bang in christianity dyresand 10 2257 May 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2888 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  So, "Noah" had four big-ass cranes? Minimalist 27 4467 April 15, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Debunking the "Dying and Rising Gods" Theory Randy Carson 55 15886 September 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species) TubbyTubby 20 3412 August 20, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  DEBUNKING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY Randy Carson 230 43538 August 19, 2015 at 3:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  [split] Big Announcement and Invitation LastPoet 77 11141 May 24, 2015 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Randy Carson