Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mutations disprove the theory of upward evolution
RE: Mutations disprove the theory of upward evolution
(October 7, 2013 at 3:09 pm)max-greece Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 1:40 pm)Zazzy Wrote: Physicists claim that things fall down due to an "atheistic falling science" that, in the service of denying god, posits that things fall variably depending on their location on Earth. Yes, those atheistic physicists DO claim that! Yes they do!

This is what you are doing, Grace.

Its called intelligent falling - enough with your atheistic gravity.

God sucks - er - I mean Jesus sucks....no.....well he doesn't swallow that's for sure, but only because its not kosher.

I was always told that if I didn't swallow, the beast would only rise again. I'm still not sure what I was doing wrong.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 7, 2013 at 2:39 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: I am not ducking any questions.

Have you any evidence of a dog producing a cat offspring?
Or a cat producing a dog offspring?

So, do you have a scientific source that claims evolution is a dog producing cat offspring, or anything like that? Or are you just a filthy liar who will say whatever she needs to in order to keep her delusional beliefs safe from harm?

You said you aren't ducking questions, but I've been waiting for this source for days now. If you aren't ducking, either find one, or admit you can't, and therefore are just pulling this stuff out of your ass.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 7, 2013 at 3:09 pm)max-greece Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 1:40 pm)Zazzy Wrote: Physicists claim that things fall down due to an "atheistic falling science" that, in the service of denying god, posits that things fall variably depending on their location on Earth. Yes, those atheistic physicists DO claim that! Yes they do!

This is what you are doing, Grace.

Its called intelligent falling - enough with your atheistic gravity.
Well, normally I WOULD have called it intelligent falling, but Grace has showed me the way to accurately describe such poppycock "sciences." They are atheistic, Max. Do try to keep up with the dynamic, ever evol...um... I mean changing field of creationism.
(October 7, 2013 at 3:18 pm)Zazzy Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 3:09 pm)max-greece Wrote: Its called intelligent falling - enough with your atheistic gravity.
Well, normally I WOULD have called it intelligent falling, but Grace has showed me the way to accurately describe such poppycock "sciences." They are atheistic, Max. Do try to keep up with the dynamic, ever evol...um... I mean changing field of creationism.

A thousand humble apologies from one who knows nothing.
(October 7, 2013 at 3:15 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 2:39 pm)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: I am not ducking any questions.

Have you any evidence of a dog producing a cat offspring?
Or a cat producing a dog offspring?

So, do you have a scientific source that claims evolution is a dog producing cat offspring, or anything like that? Or are you just a filthy liar who will say whatever she needs to in order to keep her delusional beliefs safe from harm?

You said you aren't ducking questions, but I've been waiting for this source for days now. If you aren't ducking, either find one, or admit you can't, and therefore are just pulling this stuff out of your ass.

Naked Poofdaddy assertion<=pull shit out of your ass<=desired outcome.
This has become ludicrous.

No one can be so fucking ignorant. I call Poe.

If Gracie actually is real, then it is time to stop. Geocentrist? Geo-fucking centrist???
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(October 7, 2013 at 3:30 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 3:15 pm)Esquilax Wrote: So, do you have a scientific source that claims evolution is a dog producing cat offspring, or anything like that? Or are you just a filthy liar who will say whatever she needs to in order to keep her delusional beliefs safe from harm?

Naked Poofdaddy assertion<=pull shit out of your ass<=desired outcome.

I was saying that for evolution to be true, there must have been one kind of creature chaning into a new kind of creature.

a first creature eventually through successive changes became a one celled creature.
The one cell creature eventually through successive changes became a multi cell creature.
a fish eventually through successive changes became a an amphibian.

An amphibian eventually through successive changes became a land only creature, probably a reptile.

A reptile eventually through successive changes became a mamal.

Some creature eventually through successive changes became a bird.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever of anything like that happening?
Yes as a matter of fact we do. You have been given multiple examples. You simply dismiss the evidence out of hand because you are a stupid fucking asshole that can't reason your way out of the bag full of shit you have crawled into.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Tiktaalik is a good example of what a real 'transitional fossil' is. Also look up Archaeopteryx
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(October 7, 2013 at 3:35 pm)Chas Wrote: No one can be so fucking ignorant. I call Poe.
Why would anyone want to be a poe? Why is that fun? Has anyone here ever done it, and if so, why?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 3152 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  You Can't Disprove a Miracle Rhondazvous 155 18509 March 18, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hi, I'm a Christian. Help Me Disprove My Religion! WishfulThinking 265 66265 October 11, 2015 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory TubbyTubby 32 6725 October 1, 2015 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Debunking the "Dying and Rising Gods" Theory Randy Carson 55 17021 September 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species) TubbyTubby 20 3674 August 20, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  DEBUNKING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY Randy Carson 230 47472 August 19, 2015 at 3:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Let's say the multiverse theory is true, how would a Christian insert God...? Mr. Moncrieff 21 7528 March 1, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The dates given by AOS for past events may actually disprove evolution entirely SavedByGraceThruFaith 216 64742 October 14, 2013 at 6:05 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Do you believe in the mythist theory ? viocjit 14 5307 June 4, 2013 at 2:51 am
Last Post: FifthElement