Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women rights in Islam
RE: Women rights in Islam
(November 16, 2013 at 10:33 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Homosexuality is not the thoughts. It's the action. Sterile couples have medical issues, they don't make that a choice. You're illogical and sound like a complete fool.

Evidence that homosexuality is a choice, please. Otherwise you're the fool here, kiddo.
Nobody said having " more kids" another false statement by someone living a false lifestyle.

I said people should have kids as that is recommended in Islam. Making a family. And passing your genes down.

Like seen in evolution since forever. Passing your genes down. Do you understand that? It's great if you're married to a girl, it's sad if you've done gay stuff and hopefully you will ask forgiveness from Allah and won't do that in the future.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:33 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Homosexuality is not the thoughts. It's the action. Sterile couples have medical issues, they don't make that a choice. You're illogical and sound like a complete fool.

It is not the thoughts or actions that make a person heterosexual or homosexual, it is their biological and psychological orientation in concert. Nature makes people be one way or the other.
The burden of proof lies on gays to show that it is genetic because there is no proof.

The proof homosexuality is a choice is because having fantasies about the same sex isn't enough to classify someone as gay until they've taken part in gay activity. It's a choice because that person actually performs that action. They chose to do so.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:36 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Like seen in evolution since forever. Passing your genes down. Do you understand that? It's great if you're married to a girl, it's sad if you've done gay stuff and hopefully you will ask forgiveness from Allah and won't do that in the future.

Can I ask forgiveness from Santa Claus at the same time? I like to get forgiveness from more than one imaginary entity just to be safe.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
So we just imagined all those gay animals then? We can't really look up videos of gay lions and shit?

You are also making a claim. Provide some evidence.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:38 pm)Sleepy Wrote: The proof homosexuality is a choice is because having fantasies about the same sex isn't enough to classify someone as gay until they've taken part in gay activity.

Aaaaaahhhh.

I get it.

You are a self loathing and repressed homosexual.

Classic case.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:38 pm)Sleepy Wrote: The burden of proof lies on gays to show that it is genetic because there is no proof.

Yes, there is plenty of proof. Try picking up a scientific journal instead of a fictional quran full of fairy tales, and you might know that.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
There is zero proof. You're lying right now as the atheist does not know that lying is harmful for his mind, thinking, thoughts, behavior.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:44 pm)Sleepy Wrote: There is zero proof. You're lying right now as the atheist does not know that lying is harmful for his mind, thinking, thoughts, behavior.

Yeah the best part of this is you're the one in denial of your own lies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 7651 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2719 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 10058 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 5673 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8397 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 46536 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7893 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1371 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Niqab and Muslim Women WinterHold 34 10071 August 31, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam and Women Lebneni Murtad 48 9125 March 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: WinterHold