Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women rights in Islam
RE: Women rights in Islam
(November 16, 2013 at 10:44 pm)Sleepy Wrote: You're lying right now.

You simply stating it does not make it thus.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 16, 2013 at 10:38 pm)Sleepy Wrote: The burden of proof lies on gays to show that it is genetic because there is no proof.

Actually, the vast majority of scientific tests show at least a partial genetic component, or a concurrence of multiple factors both in and out of the womb, and in one's genetic makeup. It is not, as you keep asserting without evidence, and in direct contradiction to literally everyone's personal experience with their own sexuality, a choice.

Your ignorance of the science, and willingness to do no research before deciding what the content of the science is, has been noted.

[Image: 04086.gif]

[Image: 04087.gif]
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 16, 2013 at 10:46 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(November 16, 2013 at 10:44 pm)Sleepy Wrote: You're lying right now.

You simply stating it does not make it thus.

Where is your proof???? Show me proof instead of acting like a defensive cry baby. Be logical. Use your brain.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:44 pm)Sleepy Wrote: There is zero proof.

We have more proof for a biological reason behind homosexuality (epigenetics) than any proof for Allah.

So explain why you believe what you do.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:42 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(November 16, 2013 at 10:38 pm)Sleepy Wrote: The burden of proof lies on gays to show that it is genetic because there is no proof.

Yes, there is plenty of proof. Try picking up a scientific journal instead of a fictional quran full of fairy tales, and you might know that.

Sure enough. It irks me that some unoriginal asshole follower of an outdated religious maniac thinks his demands must be met, though. The gumption of some people...
There is no proof. You keep repeating that but you haven't shown any evidence. LOL

I'm alive right now. Allah created the Big Bang. He is outside of time and space.

It irks you that someone is telling you the truth about what you've spent years indulging yourself in. The gay nonsense and anti-species acts. You people are responsible for AIDS.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:51 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I'm alive right now.

That would be insufficient evidence for the existence of a deity.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 16, 2013 at 10:47 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Where is your proof???? Show me proof instead of acting like a defensive cry baby. Be logical. Use your brain.

Your move, bitch.

I thought this stuff was supposed to be nonexistent, Sleepy!

honk HONK.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 16, 2013 at 10:51 pm)Sleepy Wrote: There is no proof. You keep repeating that but you haven't shown any evidence. LOL

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

http://www.nimbios.org/press/FS_homosexuality

(November 16, 2013 at 10:51 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Allah created the Big Bang. He is outside of time and space.

Show us proof that Allah exists and that it created the Big Bang.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(November 16, 2013 at 10:47 pm)Sleepy Wrote:
(November 16, 2013 at 10:46 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: You simply stating it does not make it thus.

Where is your proof???? Show me proof instead of acting like a defensive cry baby. Be logical. Use your brain.

List of Animals we've Observed do naughty gay things together. Keep in mind, the list under each category of animals is shortened and has its own article. So there's some gay interactions found in nature aside from humans.

And here you will find a lot of biological studies which imply that genetics is likely, at least, a factor. And these are wikipedia articles, so it's just a starting point.

Have fun trying to compete with science.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 7650 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2719 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 10055 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 5667 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8397 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 46532 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7892 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1371 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Niqab and Muslim Women WinterHold 34 10071 August 31, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam and Women Lebneni Murtad 48 9123 March 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: WinterHold