Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 12:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shows that should not exist!
RE: Shows that should not exist!
I'm not a Doctor Who fan either.
Quote:I'm not a Doctor Who fan either.

You should say that in a whisper 'round here, with one hand on your car keys and the other on your Whovian Thumping Club.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(January 18, 2014 at 3:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:I'm not a Doctor Who fan either.

You should say that in a whisper 'round here, with one hand on your car keys and the other on your Whovian Thumping Club.

Boru

Hehe...I'm not scared!

Doctor Who isn't appealing to me at all.
(January 18, 2014 at 3:23 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Doctor Who.

*runs and hides under the nearest table*

Boru

*Kicks Boru under the table

I don't think it should be gone, but the whole regeneration thing has seriously upset me! Still, there's some awesome episodes to be seen and I will literally mourn the day the Doctor Who peeps got rid of Karen Gillan. and the 11th doctor Matt Smith. They literally broke my heart.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Here's one for my 2100th post:

I didn't Know I was Pregnant. Yes, there's a show about women who were too stupid to figure out that they were pregnant for nine months. And, since I can't single out one video, here's a video playlist from Youtube.

Here's one episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5bvlYfdr6c

Yes, not only is this a real show, but it's lasted for no less than five seasons so far.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Dr. Who is probably the coolest show ever produced.
I have never understood the I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant show either. You have to be a pretty huge idiot in my opinion.
I cannot stand all the gold mining shows. So many...

Also, the crappy knock off American version of Top Gear needs to go.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 18, 2014 at 3:26 pm)ElleBelle Wrote: I'm not a Doctor Who fan either.
I donèt mind Doctor Who, but I prefer Star Trek: TOS.
The TV show I hate more than any other is, thankfully, gone now. It's Jersey Shore. Really, though, the whole reality TV genre has gotten just stupid and slimey and obnoxious.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game shows and BS superstition. Brian37 5 349 October 27, 2020 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheist Wiki -- Reasons that god does not exist. Jehanne 12 1378 July 18, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Kitten shows pitbull who's the boss! ignoramus 3 777 December 22, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My Top 10 Educational Shows Mechaghostman2 6 1308 July 9, 2016 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Wholesome shows TheChrist 16 2388 July 31, 2015 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: TheChrist
  Best Educational Kids Shows? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 6 1519 July 25, 2015 at 12:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Never Want To Negotiate.....Jon Stewart Shows What They Do Want. Minimalist 4 1144 April 15, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  List the shows you watch Foxaèr 48 6683 March 10, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Jon Stewart Skewers Weather/News Shows Minimalist 4 1370 January 28, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Shows that were supposed to be funny but we're just stupid BrokenQuill92 47 7848 February 9, 2014 at 10:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92