Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 3:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned at another atheist forum
RE: Banned at another atheist forum
if you got banned for being an asshole ... good for them.

if you got banned for not thinking like them ... good for you.
(March 31, 2014 at 7:22 am)archangle Wrote: if you got banned for being an asshole ... good for them.

He's not banned. It was an error in the software that caused numerous people to be banned but was corrected within an hour or so.
-kingschosen
(March 31, 2014 at 10:41 am)Upside Down Dog Wrote:
(March 31, 2014 at 7:22 am)archangle Wrote: if you got banned for being an asshole ... good for them.

He's not banned. It was an error in the software that caused numerous people to be banned but was corrected within an hour or so.

I stand corrected ... shame on that software Smile
(March 31, 2014 at 11:03 am)archangle Wrote: I stand corrected ... shame on that software Smile
This is all explained in the thread. The only thing I would add is that the one thread I might have gone back for, in the Boxing Ring, was closed. While the ban was lifted, this thread remained locked the last time I checked, which was a few days after the banning.
Banned at another atheist forum
[Image: e4a6egym.jpg]
(March 18, 2014 at 11:20 am)tor Wrote:
(March 18, 2014 at 11:18 am)Alex K Wrote: Does the alpha male get to stand in front, and the omega male in the back?

Depends on the location of the specimens. But alpha males usually dominate over the rest of the population. Get what they want and BANG MANY bitches which John obviously wants(even though jesus forbids looking at women with lust unless she is your wife) but of course John doesn't care about any of that and lets his primate nature take it's course.

Evolution doesn't care about religion.

Great line there,Tor
I... didn't even notice that you left, John. Welcome back I guess?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
If there is a characteristic that I can assign to JohnV is that he likes to whine about absurd subjects. IIRC he stormed from here to TTA because we banned savedwheat.... ahahahahaha! The irony of this is very amusing Popcorn
*stabs thread furiously*

DIE SUCKER!
(April 3, 2014 at 6:32 am)LastPoet Wrote: If there is a characteristic that I can assign to JohnV is that he likes to whine about absurd subjects. IIRC he stormed from here to TTA because we banned savedwheat.... ahahahahaha! The irony of this is very amusing Popcorn
Except...I don't even know who savedwheat is. Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Role(s) as Atheists on an Atheist Forum. ignoramus 28 3969 May 12, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  greek atheist pm banned shadowchrist 10 2627 September 1, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Atheists and Feminists at Yale also tried to get Ayaan Hirsi Ali banned from speaking TheMessiah 18 3304 March 31, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is this the best Atheist Forum? Phatt Matt s 44 13069 April 5, 2014 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Why did u join atheist forum? zentor 32 10503 June 23, 2012 at 7:33 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Recently Banned m.condon 38 11353 February 3, 2012 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Youtube has banned the James Randi Educational Foundation Eilonnwy 1 1758 March 30, 2009 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Demonaura