Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists choose hell
RE: Atheists choose hell
(April 27, 2014 at 5:44 pm)Stephanie Wrote: I am not laughing that you will burn for eternity. I am trying to prevent you from doing so. I want to save souls, as Christ said to do.

Evidence for this thing you call a soul. What is it? What does it do? Most importantly how does it do it and how do you know it does.

No ancient books of myths allowed as evidence.

Besides, the only thing you can save us from is gawd. And, maybe a boring Sunday afternoon.

Anyone else getting the idea that someone got a particularly frightening sermon at church this morning?!?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:42 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:41 pm)Losty Wrote: Hell is not real but if I had to choose to worships a horrible murderous, racist, misogynistic asshole who promotes murder, rape, and slavery, or burn in hell. I would choose hell.

You would choose to burn in infinite torture for eternity? How? All because you're too proud to worship the creator of the universe You wouldn't exist without him.
I am too righteous to worship a horrible evil god Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Atheists choose hell
(April 27, 2014 at 5:48 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:45 pm)Confused Ape Wrote: Why hasn't he appeared and spoken to you as well? Aren't you a true believer?

I have doubted in the past. I recognize I need to strengthen my faith before He will reveal himself to me. I was once an atheist, and I was miserable, thankfully I realized it is better to believe and be wrong that not believe and be wrong.

So basically,
[Image: tegumute.jpg]
(April 27, 2014 at 5:40 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:38 pm)FlyingNarwhal Wrote: Yeah I called you a name, that free will is a bitch ain't it? Besides it wasn't a last resort, I've been calling you names from the beginning. Why would I take your opinion seriously? Name calling is all it deserves.

Because my opinion is logical. You believe that nothing created everything.

No, you don't know what we believe. THat's a claim from ignorance on your part.

All atheists have in common, apart from biology, is a non belief in deities.

You, however, believe that an all-knowing, all powerful deity poofed itself out of nothingness and then did the same for the universe.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Stephanie Wrote: Atheists why won't you realize God allows you to CHOOSE to go to hell?

Because there is no free will to choose if this god is omniscient.

(April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Stephanie Wrote: He gives everyone free will to make whatever decision they so desire.

There's no free will if everything is pre-planned ahead of time by this deity (omniscience).

(April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Stephanie Wrote: Therefore he allows you to not believe in him and choose eternal damnation.

It's sad that even female christians like yourself refer to god as a he, don't you think that's telling about the religion? that it was made by men. And sorry but not believing in a deity is hardly ground for you to torture your creations forever. Does your mom or dad have the right to torture you for life for not loving them? that is a direct analogy to what you're saying, and it's despicable.

(April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Stephanie Wrote: God is all loving, he hates to see his children go to hell, yet for us to truly feel any happiness evil must exist and we must be allowed to choose it over good.

Except if you don't suck Jesus' cock, then "he" is not not all loving. And actually no, I could hypothetically think of a universe without evil.

(April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Stephanie Wrote: Otherwise we would be mindless robots, not capable of joy or sadness. God gave us the greatest gift imaginable, use it as you will. And please choose God's free love gift.

But you are a mindless robot, not the free thinkers, you just think whatever your made-up god does is right. You may as well just think an all mighty dictator on high knows all and created all and planned everything ahead of time which negates your free will to go against this deity's plan. Other animals are capable of joy and sadness without a fucking deity, it's just like a creationist to ignore their own connection to nature. Free love? are you kidding? You obviously don't know what free means.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:45 pm)Stephanie Wrote: I love all of God's creation. God created man. You are all my brothers and sisters. I have the joy of the Lord in my heart and love all that he has created. I am trying to prevent your eternal damnation, in spite of the barrage of hate I'm receiving.

Well, every family has that crazy relative we don't like to talk about. You must be ours.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)Confused Ape Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:43 pm)Stephanie Wrote: That is the Old Testament, the law was intact then.

What law are you talking about?

The Law of Moses.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:41 pm)Stephanie Wrote: Look at the universe, and how perfectly the earth is designed to foster life. THAT is my proof.

Really?! Ontological argument?
Go google that string of characters... try it on iron chariots first:
Ontological Argument
Then follow up with this
Fine Tuning argument

Read it all.... and then come back... I hope it brings a well needed rest to this expanding thread!

I will not read your blasphemy.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:48 pm)truthBtold Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:45 pm)Stephanie Wrote: I love all of God's creation. God created man. You are all my brothers and sisters. I have the joy of the Lord in my heart and love all that he has created. I am trying to prevent your eternal damnation, in spite of the barrage of hate I'm receiving.

satan did not create hell, ur god did.. satan is an employee there for ur fucked up god.. he needs a raise...

God gave Satan the free will to create hell.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:50 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)Confused Ape Wrote: What law are you talking about?

The Law of Moses.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Really?! Ontological argument?
Ontological Argument
Then follow up with this
Fine Tuning argument

Read it all.... and then come back... I hope it brings a well needed rest to this expanding thread!

(April 27, 2014 at 5:48 pm)truthBtold Wrote: satan did not create hell, ur god did.. satan is an employee there for ur fucked up god.. he needs a raise...

Asks for evidence, refuses to read it. We might as well be playing chess with a pigeon.ROFLOL
I will not read your blasphemy lmfao. Will you please fuck off now?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 27, 2014 at 5:50 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)Confused Ape Wrote: What law are you talking about?

The Law of Moses.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Really?! Ontological argument?
Ontological Argument
Then follow up with this
Fine Tuning argument

(April 27, 2014 at 5:48 pm)truthBtold Wrote: satan did not create hell, ur god did.. satan is an employee there for ur fucked up god.. he needs a raise...

No shit.... creeee tard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2553 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2234 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are the words "Sin" and "Hell" a trigger to you Atheists? Mystical 54 6115 January 3, 2017 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Are the wlrds "Sin" and "Hell" a trigger to you Atheists? Mystical 8 1579 January 2, 2017 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Why I think theists who think atheists are going to hell are full of shit. Whateverist 11 3091 April 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell jameswatts 26 6166 April 27, 2014 at 5:34 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why choose to say 'godless' and not say 'i don't know'? savethedreams 22 6719 April 19, 2010 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Paul the Human