Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists choose hell
Atheists choose hell
Atheists why won't you realize God allows you to CHOOSE to go to hell? He gives everyone free will to make whatever decision they so desire. Therefore he allows you to not believe in him and choose eternal damnation. God is all loving, he hates to see his children go to hell, yet for us to truly feel any happiness evil must exist and we must be allowed to choose it over good. Otherwise we would be mindless robots, not capable of joy or sadness. God gave us the greatest gift imaginable, use it as you will. And please choose God's free love gift.
RE: Atheists choose hell
What is this, drive by prosletysing month?

Your deity doesn't give free will. If it is indeed all-knowing, it knows we would choose to question its existence yet it will not provide evidence of its existence. Therefore, it sends people to hell knowing they will go to hell. That's the definition of evil.

Fortunately neither exist.

Prove to me your deity exists.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm)Beccs Wrote: What is this, drive by prosletysing month?

Care to refute what I say? Do you concede that at least "God can't be real because hell exists" is not an argument against God?
(April 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm)Beccs Wrote: Prove to me your deity exists.

I concur. Devil

And at this rate, that ban-hammer is going to be coming in swift and hard.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Stephanie Wrote: Atheists why won't you realize God allows you to CHOOSE to go to hell? He gives everyone free will to make whatever decision they so desire. Therefore he allows you to not believe in him and choose eternal damnation. God is all loving, he hates to see his children go to hell, yet for us to truly feel any happiness evil must exist and we must be allowed to choose it over good. Otherwise we would be mindless robots, not capable of joy or sadness. God gave us the greatest gift imaginable, use it as you will. And please choose God's free love gift.

I'm going to choose to call you Cuntface McGillicuddy.
(April 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm)Beccs Wrote: Your deity doesn't give free will. If it is indeed all-knowing, it knows we would choose to question its existence yet it will not provide evidence of its existence. Therefore, it sends people to hell knowing they will go to hell. That's the definition of evil.

God knows who will not choose his love gift in advance, but yet he allows to them to exist because the reason he knows they'll go to hell is because they themselves will end up choosing it in the future.
(April 27, 2014 at 4:38 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm)Beccs Wrote: What is this, drive by prosletysing month?

Care to refute what I say? Do you concede that at least "God can't be real because hell exists" is not an argument against God?

I asked you to prove that your deity exists.

Are you going to do this or are we going to play the little run-around games that prosletysing theists LOVE to play?
Your god is as phony as every other god invented by the human imagination. Guess what that makes your "hell?"

Grow up. Time to live this life without pretending their is anything coming later.
(April 27, 2014 at 4:40 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm)Beccs Wrote: Your deity doesn't give free will. If it is indeed all-knowing, it knows we would choose to question its existence yet it will not provide evidence of its existence. Therefore, it sends people to hell knowing they will go to hell. That's the definition of evil.

God knows who will not choose his love gift in advance, but yet he allows to them to exist because the reason he knows they'll go to hell is because they themselves will end up choosing it in the future.

SO, you concede that your all-knowing deity creates people knowing he's going to torture them forever.

Again, why would such an evil being be worthy of respect, let alone worship?

All your deity needs to do is make an appearance and/or provide testable evidence of its existence. According to the OT people could barely leave their houses without god appearing to them, sending angels or providing signs.

Yet now, as our knowledge advances, it refuses to do such things.
(April 27, 2014 at 4:42 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 4:40 pm)Stephanie Wrote: God knows who will not choose his love gift in advance, but yet he allows to them to exist because the reason he knows they'll go to hell is because they themselves will end up choosing it in the future.

SO, you concede that your all-knowing deity creates people knowing he's going to torture them forever.

Again, why would such an evil being be worthy of respect, let alone worship?

Because they are the ones that choose hell, and he gives them life allowing them to make the choice for themselves instead of never giving it to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2383 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2200 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are the words "Sin" and "Hell" a trigger to you Atheists? Mystical 54 5724 January 3, 2017 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Are the wlrds "Sin" and "Hell" a trigger to you Atheists? Mystical 8 1515 January 2, 2017 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Why I think theists who think atheists are going to hell are full of shit. Whateverist 11 3046 April 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell jameswatts 26 5999 April 27, 2014 at 5:34 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why choose to say 'godless' and not say 'i don't know'? savethedreams 22 6605 April 19, 2010 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Paul the Human