Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are spiders more scary than sharks?
RE: Why are spiders more scary than sharks?
Also, saw this beautiful banana spider at work this last Saturday. For scale, the spider was about 2.5" long from legtip to legtip:

[Image: 2568n55.jpg]

A fine creature.
(September 11, 2014 at 9:29 pm)Chuck Wrote: A fine creature.

And a fine fruit.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are other races more evolved than Blacks? Alexmahone 164 21565 March 18, 2022 at 4:22 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  God can never know more than the host ignoramus 21 6724 February 17, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Magilla
  Primordial earth much more hospitable to life than imagined. Anomalocaris 0 1029 September 17, 2014 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  'Afterlife' feels 'even more real than real,' researcher says pocaracas 5 3134 April 18, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Too little salt more deadly than too much... theVOID 14 5193 May 10, 2011 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Is it selfish to have more than two children? moodydaniel 7 2895 March 3, 2009 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet