Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
Did professor ever wrote a book?
Prof, how careful have you been to avoid saying and doing things that could point to you being the anti-Christ?

I bet if you pore over just the things you have said here at AF, you would find you're the anti-Christ.

On the flip-side, I bet you would be surprised at the amount of information that doesn't point to O being the anti-Christ. You just discard that sort of information because it doesn't support the idea you've already decided on before you started looking, but if you saved it in another folder, separate fom your "O is the anti-Christ" folder, you would see it fills up much faster and fuller.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
No Drama queen he did not.
He has 5 or 6 loose leaf notebooks above his computer at work which he has been compiling information over the last dozen years or so.

Hi computer has a stash of information on it as well as selected websites and his youtube account which has a scad of stuff in his "Favorites" list.

My guys have said if anything un-natural happens to me, they intend to access my files.
Better late than never.
(September 28, 2014 at 11:21 am)professor Wrote: My guys have said if anything un-natural happens to me, they intend to access my files.
Better late than never.

I'm sure that any government agency accessing your files would be for the sole purpose of posting them around the office so that people can have a laugh at Hilarious
(September 27, 2014 at 6:18 pm)pocaracas Wrote: [Image: rapture.jpg]

I always wondered what the aliens were supposed to learn from anal probing. If I were an alien and wanted to find out about specific peoples conditions I'd steal medical records.

In fact it was a running joke when I worked in a hospital when a set of notes went missing "the aliens had taken them".

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 28, 2014 at 11:40 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I always wondered what the aliens were supposed to learn from anal probing. If I were an alien and wanted to find out about specific peoples conditions I'd steal medical records.

In fact it was a running joke when I worked in a hospital when a set of notes went missing "the aliens had taken them".

Let's see, for beings capable of travelling lightyears, it seems rather stupid to only be able to get a grasp of human physiology by anal probes? Geez, even we have more effective methods, like MRI's and CAT scans.

The way I see it, it's somekind of freudian slip from the people that make up those stories.
I'm a bit late to the game. Has the world ended now? Is professor an atheist?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hi Alex, the professor will never be an atheist, and (Psst, a secret)- the world never ends.
Of course the world ends. Entropy will win out in the end. The sun will exhaust its fuel and all terrestrial life as we know it will end. By all indications, everything that comes into being also goes out. Change is the constant.
I woke up the other morning to find a world still polluted by Christians. Imagine my disappointment and/or my lack of surprise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1466 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2797 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2600 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 780863 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 37507 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 70803 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 5149 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1272 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 25537 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 228735 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks