Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 25, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic State - Do We Believe Obama or Mohammed?
RE: Islamic State - Do We Believe Obama or Mohammed?
I wonder if this guy understands that the Bible is just as bad as the Koran. The Bible not only permits slavery, rape and torture, but gives directions on how to go about doing those things. He complains about Muslims killing Christians, but the entire fucking OT is a big story about Yahweh ordering his people to kill anyone who didn't kiss his holy ass. I mean, at least the Muslims are more consistant about their beliefs than the Christians are.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(October 15, 2014 at 2:25 pm)TaraJo Wrote: I wonder if this guy understands that the Bible is just as bad as the Koran. The Bible not only permits slavery, rape and torture, but gives directions on how to go about doing those things. He complains about Muslims killing Christians, but the entire fucking OT is a big story about Yahweh ordering his people to kill anyone who didn't kiss his holy ass. I mean, at least the Muslims are more consistant about their beliefs than the Christians are.

Many of the Christians I've read comments from over the Web would LOVE to be able to do so. They just can't get away with it in Western societies.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(October 15, 2014 at 2:25 pm)TaraJo Wrote: I wonder if this guy understands that the Bible is just as bad as the Koran. The Bible not only permits slavery, rape and torture, but gives directions on how to go about doing those things. He complains about Muslims killing Christians, but the entire fucking OT is a big story about Yahweh ordering his people to kill anyone who didn't kiss his holy ass. I mean, at least the Muslims are more consistant about their beliefs than the Christians are.
Christians follow Jesus, not so much the Old Testament. Jesus didn't kill anyone. Mohammed sure did. Read the biographies of Jesus and Mohammed to a 5th Grader and even they can see that one is a far more violent role model than the other. Mohammed spent the last 9 years of his life fighting with everyone he could find. That's the difference.

Mohammed hit the jackpot by promising his followers (a) virgins in paradise if killed while fighting to expand Islam and (b) sex slaves if they lived. It's no wonder Islam spread so fast, they were leading with their dicks.

Also, the Koran gives open-ended commands to fight non-believers until they submit to Allah, whereas the Old Testament (so I've heard) is about God giving specific commands to specific followers at specific times, and not timeless carte blanche marching orders.

Christians follow Jesus, Muslims follow Mohammed, and they are radically different role models: "love thy neighbour" v. "i have been made victorious by terror". Badminton v. Thai Boxing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islamic serial killer, murderer Anti.Enslave 10 913 June 28, 2024 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1287 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1509 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2892 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1829 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 3821 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 679 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Silver 34 7342 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 5687 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve? WinterHold 171 18748 April 21, 2020 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Mr Greene