Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
(October 19, 2014 at 12:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You gonna pull your gun on the cops, Chas?

Please have your next of kin let me know how that goes.

That's not what I meant, and you know that's not what I meant.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
I don't know what you meant. Right now your odds of being shot by a "stranger" and being shot by a cop seem about equal.... well maybe not you because you're white.

Having a gun on you when stopped by the cops seems like a life-threatening opportunity.
(October 19, 2014 at 12:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't know what you meant. Right now your odds of being shot by a "stranger" and being shot by a cop seem about equal.... well maybe not you because you're white.

Having a gun on you when stopped by the cops seems like a life-threatening opportunity.

OK, you don't know what I meant.

This thread seems to be about not only the abuses by, but also the incompetence of, cops. I was addressing the latter.
Chas.....if you end up with a bullet in your head does it matter if it got there by way of "abuse" or "incompetence?"

Perhaps you'll be interested in this case. Yes, the fucking cops in Seattle actually sued in federal court for the right to KEEP BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/feder...ce-policy/

Quote:Federal judge dismisses Seattle police lawsuit challenging new use-of-force policy

Quote:U.S. judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit by Seattle police officers challenging new rules restricting the department’s use of force, which they claimed could endanger both them and civilians.

More than 120 officers joined the lawsuit, which sought a complete dismantling of a new use of force policy hammered out between the Seattle Police Department and the U.S. Department of Justice to stem an alleged pattern of excessive force.

The officers’ lawsuit complained the revised rules, which went into effect this year, “unreasonably restrict and burden Plaintiffs’ right to use force reasonably required, to protect themselves and others from apparent harm and danger.”

They really do think they are above the law.
(October 20, 2014 at 11:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Chas.....if you end up with a bullet in your head does it matter if it got there by way of "abuse" or "incompetence?"

No, I mean they don't show up. They can't get to the crime in time to prevent it. Not only that, the courts have ruled that they have no duty to do so.

"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."
Quote:No, I mean they don't show up.

There are instances in this thread where they did show up in time to execute the hostage. Now that's what I call incompetent.
Speaking of which.............

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/slain...-shootout/

Quote:Slain hostage’s family asks: Did 33 cops really have to fire 600 bullets during shootout?

Quote:Investigators said Ramos apparently used Holt-Singh as a human shield, and ballistics tests later found she had been shot 10 times by police bullets.

Thanks for nothing, fuckers.
Ah...'murrica. Equal justice for all.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/forme...n-inmates/

Quote:Former Kentucky prison guard avoids jail for 25 counts of sexually abusing women inmates

Quote:On Monday, the 54-year-old former prison guard accepted a plea deal that required him to attend a diversion program. He also was sentenced to seven years of probation.
(October 20, 2014 at 11:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:No, I mean they don't show up.

There are instances in this thread where they did show up in time to execute the hostage. Now that's what I call incompetent.

Beyond incompetent.
Okay. I shan't quibble.

Then there is just plain criminal.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/10/vonder...y-released

Quote:VonDerrit Myers' Private Autopsy Released, Inconsistent With Police Claims

Quote:ix bullets struck Myers on the rear part of his body and the other two were “not directly frontal,” Wecht said. One shot hit him on the right side of the face, between the eyebrow and the ear. Another shot struck him on the side of his left thigh.

Wecht said he did not know the order in which the wounds were inflicted. However, he said the head wound would have rendered him unconscious immediately.

Jermaine Wooten , one of the family’s lawyers, said the report’s findings –showing almost all shots from behind – contradict the story of the police officer, who has not been identified.

Wooten said police representatives have told them that Myers was facing the officer the entire time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 299943 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 2122 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 766 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 738 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 862 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 745 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 868 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1871 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1721 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2161 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37